Respray/paint sparayers Recommendations - Hampshire

Humpy

Cheers for the responses folks, thought TGM might pop as one of them.

Keyser may take you up on that offer ;)

Graham thanks for the offer might give you a call closer to the time if I go ahead and do something silly and buy a body kit lol.

Just wanting to know where to go if I plan to go ahead....

• 11 months later...

Give Tom at TMG a call, they do excellent work, PM me if you want to chat about it on the phone :thumbs:

Its been nearly a year since I started this thread and after next weekend when Im collecting my last mod * cough cough * for my car from CS I need to get a couple of bits sprayed up and fitted.

Guessing you and Dodgy Doggey mean TGM in Fleet? Will give you a pm later Mr Smurnoff :D

• 4 weeks later...

JRC Fareham. Outstanding work and quality, done all my work.

Hi Dave,

I have a cracked front bumper on my 58 plate black 350Z. Another body shop said it was repairable but they are quire far from Fareham and I saw your post on JRC. Are they careful with their work and reasonable with their prices in your experience?

Thank you

I used Body Craft ( Tony ) in Winchester in the end with fantastic results.

thanks Humpy

I am in contact with JRC and RT-Performance. I used Tom at TGM in Fleet in the past (but not for body work) and he is straight talking and does exactly what he says.

I am panicking about how the repair will look like. It is massively frustrating to repair something only to have to replace altogether. However, this could be my paranoid nature getting the better of me.

I think I am going to use Jon at JRC in Fareham because of the previous post by Dave-350 and due to location. I will let you know of the results.

But in any case here is a photo; let me know what you think.

Thank you

post-17310-0-98523200-1384183625_thumb.jpg

JRC Fareham. Outstanding work and quality, done all my work.

Hi Dave,

I have a cracked front bumper on my 58 plate black 350Z. Another body shop said it was repairable but they are quire far from Fareham and I saw your post on JRC. Are they careful with their work and reasonable with their prices in your experience?

Thank you

Yes - They are fantastic. They are very well priced and will always deliver an outstanding job.