Hell Runner updated with hairdoo pics!

Ricey

Never had nip issues with running funnily enough.

You run the risk of definite sack containment problems if one was to opt for a boxer style brief though.

Lol wardrobe malfunction whilst running?

You doing it for the lulz or something to work towards?

Initially it was for the buggery of it but now I've realised it's probably going to be harder than the half marathon I've set up Team Degu to raise some money for Macmillan........they never need any introduction or justification and I think they're such a visible help re anything to do with cancer.

I'm not making a massive push for donations because there alway seems to be someone on the beg but if anyone feels the need then here's the page.

https://www.justgiving.com/teams/Teamdegu

Good luck Ricey :yahoo: ..... I hope you dont fall over in the muddy water :stir:

... and when you've warmed up with that you can pop over here and attempt the Grouse Grind.......

I have done this twice now.... :scare:

The good news is you can take the Gondola back down, unless of course you want to run :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Some right thinning going on up top! :surrender:

Graham thanks for the donation mate.......glad its something close to a lot of peoples hearts

As an added treat i smashed my shoulder to smithareens yesterday so sweet bit of extra agony added to the mix.