G T R start button for 370 an easy way !

Kev T

To start use a plastic screwdriver to pop the whole button out like this. You will hear a click dont worry.

DSCF2091_zps6e67ff19.jpg

( this is the tool i used to remove the original button )

DSCF2088_zps09c4605b.jpg

DSCF2090_zps1604799f.jpg

After you pop it out, disconnect the plug.

DSCF2089_zps134778ce.jpg

DSCF2092_zpse5b808f1.jpg

Lastly just push the side of the button and push it upward to take the original start button out. Than reinsert the RED GTR BUTTON!

FINALLY simply reconnect the plug and push the buttons back in place and ohhhh yeahhhh ughdance.gif there you go the red button!

• Like 1

Nice write up mate, but am I the only one who prefers the standard button to the red gtr one? :blush:

I looked at getting the GTR one, then when I saw the 370z one in the flesh, I decided I preferred it. So you're not the only one.

Kev: will see if I can get the images hosted on the site as its a good little write up :thumbs:

I've had a quick hunt around to see if I can find one of these for sale in the UK, but no joy - looks like importing is the only option. I'm thinking it would look good with the red interior of the Black Edition B)

That's what I'm gonna do. Red interior, red button. Makes sense!

• 1 year later...

I think Steve-350z sells them, otherwise a Nissan dealer (GTR Start Button) I can get you the product code if you like as I done mine last week. Or the states if your willing to wait longer to save about 30%

Yep. Got mine from Steve. So easy to fit even I could do it!! Looks good too.