Advice needed for potential zedder (Ebay auction)

Diab2005

Infact, I think this car was on the forum somewhere. The guy was showing it from standard step by step through the mods. I didn't like the colour coding of the rear strut brace cover etc though. I'll try to find it.

that is way overpriced imho :thumbs:

Why?

Sorry but just because you can find one or two cheaper examples doesn't automatically mean the car is overpriced. Look on PH and autotrader, the going rate for this age and mileage is between £6500 and £7500. Yes it's at the top end but it's hardly 'way overpriced'. Also worth bearing in mind that although you never get the full value of mods, it does have a pretty expensive HKS exhaust on.

Annoys me that because someone saw a UK car once for £5500 that's apparently what they're all worth now and anything else is overpriced.

/rant

DB

I went to look at it was in perfect condition cosmetically. The guy took us out in it only prob was its the first ive been in so didnt have anything to compare with. It didnt seem to have as much pull as i thought it would in the lower gears but i wasnt driving. The guy said it had a second grade clutch or something so the clutch is stiffer than usual? Not too sure what to do :teeth:

Where are you based? Maybe if somebody on the forum is local to you they might let you have a look at there Zed so that you could compare. I really think you need to drive it to know whether you like it. You could even get a 1day insurance for around £20 if that's the reason. Are you willing to travel for a 350z? I'm only asking because I think there are loads of better ones about for the money. But that might just be me. It just seems that it's got silly mods etc and for some reason I wouldn't trust it. A performance clutch wouldn't make the clutch any stiffer than normal although I wouldn't imagine it to be an issue anyway.

Jasper got your message thanks very much. Dont have 8k though unfortunately :dry: I have decided against the one I went to look at too many if's! However I have decided im going to probably buy sparkys off him off the forum although its in Portsmouth its a better option! Im based in Chester btw

Jasper got your message thanks very much. Dont have 8k though unfortunately :dry: I have decided against the one I went to look at too many if's! However I have decided im going to probably buy sparkys off him off the forum although its in Portsmouth its a better option! Im based in Chester btw

Good choice, Sparkys is a great car B) .... just think of the drive home :drive1

that is way overpriced imho :thumbs:

Why?

Sorry but just because you can find one or two cheaper examples doesn't automatically mean the car is overpriced. Look on PH and autotrader, the going rate for this age and mileage is between £6500 and £7500. Yes it's at the top end but it's hardly 'way overpriced'. Also worth bearing in mind that although you never get the full value of mods, it does have a pretty expensive HKS exhaust on.

Annoys me that because someone saw a UK car once for £5500 that's apparently what they're all worth now and anything else is overpriced.

/rant

DB

Fair play I actually read the listing wrong......I thought that was just the first bid not the asking price.