370z Nismo Pricing

captain

Non standard front bumper ?

I would say thats too high (if it was in the UK) - i would guess around the £23K ??

oops - just looked at all 3 photos.....Nismo - so probably yes at £27K......but I bet bartering is in order :blush: there (how many camels + the missus would that be ?)

So the Nismo doesn't even come with Connect Premium???

So are you simply paying for front and rear bumper and exhaust?

I couldn't survive in my 370 without Connect. Musicbox is the shiz :yahoo:

Nope - quite a lot more.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/370 ... 370z-nismo

Full text:

Jealousy is a terrible thing, but having just driven Nissan’s NISMO 370Z we’re feeling pangs of it here. The NISMO is an American-only model for now, it turning the already brilliant 370Z into an altogether more entertaining machine. In typical NISMO style the numbers associated with the 370Z NISMO aren’t huge - the 3.7-litre V6 engine gets a rather small 18bhp increase in power while torque rises by a single figure.

Which makes the more overt looks seem a bit over the top at first, the NISMO’s bigger rear wing, longer lower nose with a neater air intake, and deeper side skirts suggesting more than the modest increases the NISMO tweaking brings. With its far more muscular looks the NISMO looks like a proper Porsche fighter, its lower stance coming thanks to revised suspension settings and the huge lightweight 19-inch RAYS alloy wheels.

The engine might now rev a bit higher and harder, but the NISMO’s driving experience is dominated by the changes to the springs and dampers. It’s firm, overly so on harsher surfaces, but it still retains its non-NISMO sibling’s ability to flow with surprising composure down tricky roads. Everything underneath is stiffer - the rear dampers by 140% - which means you’ll have to be prepared to put up with some compromises on the comfort front. They’re worth it though for the additional sharpness on offer from the NISMO, the steering in particular delivering excellent turn-in and nice feel, the grip from the front wheels hugely impressive.

As ever the rear wheels can be involved in steering the Z, the NISMO as playful at the rear as the regular car. It’s all very controllable too, the Z not exhibiting no nasty vices in its handling. Inside you’re held in tighter thanks to NISMO branded sports seats and there’s a NISMO rev-counter dominating the instrument binnacle. Its needle sweeps with greater vigour and although Nissan USA doesn’t reveal any official performance figures for the NISMO it feels quicker than the standard 370Z’s 5.3 second 0-62mph time.

It sounds quicker too, its twin exhausts allowing the engine to breathe easier and reveal more of its aural character. That makes shifting the mechanical-feeling manual six-speeder even more fun, whether you’re letting the clever SynchroRev Match system blip the throttle or doing it yourself. That it’s only offered with the manual transmission underlines its focus as a car for enthusiasts, of the sort we’ve plenty of here in the UK. Which begs the question why Nissan UK isn’t offering the NISMO to 370Z customers here?

Rival: Porsche Cayman S

The Cayman S might be a more delicate, flowing driver but it’s not quite as focussed in its intent as the NISMO 370Z. Hardcore drivers might find the Cayman a bit dull after the wilder NISMO, but the Porsche would make a more comfortable daily driver - assuming you can afford the premium it would cost over the brawny Nissan.

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a silly comment I suppose but if lived in Dubai (I have a few friends and family that do) I'd have something much larger.

One of my mates just bought a GTR out there.

It's something like £15 to fill it.

For what it's worth, yes that's a good price for a car that you can't currently get in the UK.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry to sound so novice here but i've hunted all over the site and wiki/ google and yet still can't find the info.

Is the Nismo 370z available in the uk? How much do they tend to fetch (it mentions 40k on this thread which makes me think they're import only..? Also, for the upgrades you get that has to be an exaggeration- twice the price of the regular car??)

I couldn't survive in my 370 without Connect. Musicbox is the shiz yahoo.gif

Nope - quite a lot more.

http://www.autoexpre...o.uk/nissan/370 ... 370z-nismo

Full text:

Jealousy is a terrible thing, but having just driven Nissan’s NISMO 370Z we’re feeling pangs of it here. The NISMO is an American-only model for now, it turning the already brilliant 370Z into an altogether more entertaining machine. In typical NISMO style the numbers associated with the 370Z NISMO aren’t huge - the 3.7-litre V6 engine gets a rather small 18bhp increase in power while torque rises by a single figure.

Which makes the more overt looks seem a bit over the top at first, the NISMO’s bigger rear wing, longer lower nose with a neater air intake, and deeper side skirts suggesting more than the modest increases the NISMO tweaking brings. With its far more muscular looks the NISMO looks like a proper Porsche fighter, its lower stance coming thanks to revised suspension settings and the huge lightweight 19-inch RAYS alloy wheels.

The engine might now rev a bit higher and harder, but the NISMO’s driving experience is dominated by the changes to the springs and dampers. It’s firm, overly so on harsher surfaces, but it still retains its non-NISMO sibling’s ability to flow with surprising composure down tricky roads. Everything underneath is stiffer - the rear dampers by 140% - which means you’ll have to be prepared to put up with some compromises on the comfort front. They’re worth it though for the additional sharpness on offer from the NISMO, the steering in particular delivering excellent turn-in and nice feel, the grip from the front wheels hugely impressive.

As ever the rear wheels can be involved in steering the Z, the NISMO as playful at the rear as the regular car. It’s all very controllable too, the Z not exhibiting no nasty vices in its handling. Inside you’re held in tighter thanks to NISMO branded sports seats and there’s a NISMO rev-counter dominating the instrument binnacle. Its needle sweeps with greater vigour and although Nissan USA doesn’t reveal any official performance figures for the NISMO it feels quicker than the standard 370Z’s 5.3 second 0-62mph time.

It sounds quicker too, its twin exhausts allowing the engine to breathe easier and reveal more of its aural character. That makes shifting the mechanical-feeling manual six-speeder even more fun, whether you’re letting the clever SynchroRev Match system blip the throttle or doing it yourself. That it’s only offered with the manual transmission underlines its focus as a car for enthusiasts, of the sort we’ve plenty of here in the UK. Which begs the question why Nissan UK isn’t offering the NISMO to 370Z customers here?

The Cayman S might be a more delicate, flowing driver but it’s not quite as focussed in its intent as the NISMO 370Z. Hardcore drivers might find the Cayman a bit dull after the wilder NISMO, but the Porsche would make a more comfortable daily driver - assuming you can afford the premium it would cost over the brawny Nissan.

I couldn't survive in my 370 without Connect. Musicbox is the shiz yahoo.gif

Nope - quite a lot more.

http://www.autoexpre...o.uk/nissan/370 ... 370z-nismo

Full text:

Jealousy is a terrible thing, but having just driven Nissan’s NISMO 370Z we’re feeling pangs of it here. The NISMO is an American and Canadian :teeth: -only model for now, it turning the already brilliant 370Z into an altogether more entertaining machine. In typical NISMO style the numbers associated with the 370Z NISMO aren’t huge - the 3.7-litre V6 engine gets a rather small 18bhp increase in power while torque rises by a single figure.

Fixed B)

But hopefully this year...

<snip>

Mod note: no linking to the dark side permitted, for boring historical reasons.

350Z-UK Team.

Edit... Sorry unaware.

Text said...

"The press release says this:

Quote:

Revised 370Z Coupe and Roadster

With updated exterior and interior styling, new colour options and wheel design, the 2013-specification 370Z Coupe and Roadster makes its debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. Confirming its reputation as one of the most exciting and best value sports in the sector, the new 370Z features a host of detail improvements, including a new front bumper incorporating LED daytime running lights.

But what it doesn't tell you is that the new car should be available by the end of the year (perhaps November). Also, there will be a Nismo version coming too - and that's the one we will get over here."

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

Damn....sorry, that was about the only piece of journalism I HADN'T read... :lol:

Any word on how much they have gone for when imported? If not, I suppose it's not all that hard to source and fit the bits, still not the real deal though. I'm coming from a 350z with nismo bits and wanting something special to change to..still not totally ruled out a newer 350z.

Cheers for the replies!

Edited by Siman350z