What Does Your Car Colour Say About You?

Ewan27

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pearl: glamorous, exciting, sophisticated

Not to be mistaken with white, pearl adds some glamour to your game. “We’re not talking about a white matte finish,†Eiseman explains. “There’s something chic going on here, even a little excitement. Because whenever you add a metallic surface, you’re giving it a jewel-like quality and a subtle kind of drama.â€

Looks like he doesn't cover the jaguar paint chart, Anthracite pearl doesn't really come in on this, but i suppose its closest to black

It’s the ultimate power color. “So it’s a person who is not easily manipulated,†says color consultant and trend forecaster Leatrice Eiseman.“They love elegance and appreciate that which is classic. And they’re usually this way in everything else that they choose. This is a person who probably wears a lot of black in their wardrobe because that color really speaks to empowerment.â€

Best Car in This Color: Jaguar XJL

"Gray: Neutral, Sober, Practical

What you see is what you get with the straight-forward owners of gray cars. “It’s a color that is obviously very neutral,†says Eiseman. “So it’s really rather sober. The person who chooses it is usually very practical, very pragmatic. They’re people who make lists and talk things out"

Hmmm, i spose i am practical and pragmatic... but the main reason i bought a 'drizzle grey' car is cos i didnt want another blue car! and to be honest its not the perfect colour, would have preferred a darker grey really.

White car owners are hard to please. “There’s a degree of fastidiousness,†says Eiseman. “These are people who generally like things to be very pure and pristine and clear and direct. There’s nothing you can hide under the color white.â€

:blush:

Clearly Black is sat at no.1 for a reason :#1::lol:

Black: Powerful, Classic, Elegant

It’s the ultimate power color. “So it’s a person who is not easily manipulated,†says color consultant and trend forecaster Leatrice Eiseman.“They love elegance and appreciate that which is classic. And they’re usually this way in everything else that they choose. This is a person who probably wears a lot of black in their wardrobe because that color really speaks to empowerment.â€

Best Car in This Color: 2004 Nissan 350Z

Powerul, classic and elegant are about right I'd say :lol: I'm obviously heavily biased but I think the Zed looks awesome in black B)

I don't wear much black though, apart from my ninja outfit :ninja:

I dont think Ive ever taken a cars colour into account in my life (apart from the white/Martini Delta I owned). I wanted an Azure Zed ideally but would have been happy with any other colour ..........

But ironically you felt the need to participate in a thread titled - 'What Does Your Car Colour Say About You?' :p

I dont think Ive ever taken a cars colour into account in my life (apart from the white/Martini Delta I owned). I wanted an Azure Zed ideally but would have been happy with any other colour ..........

But ironically you felt the need to participate in a thread titled - 'What Does Your Car Colour Say About You?' :p

Wheres the irony? It doesnt say anything about me as its not something I consider when buying .......... Ive got 9 cars and they are all different colours, its hardly top of the list for most people is it? If the black car is a grand cheaper than the identical blue car, that doesnt make you "ultimately powerful", it just makes you a grand better off :shrug:

If I have a 350Z in pearl then it means I had £3K kicking round for a respray as I obviously didnt buy it like that as standard. If every car buyer could choose from every colour everytime then this might be valid, but as it is its about as accurate as the writing on Love Hearts. :teeth:

Wheres the irony? It doesnt say anything about me as its not something I consider when buying .......... Ive got 9 cars and they are all different colours, its hardly top of the list for most people is it? If the black car is a grand cheaper than the identical blue car, that doesnt make you "ultimately powerful", it just makes you a grand better off :shrug:

If I have a 350Z in pearl then it means I had £3K kicking round for a respray as I obviously didnt buy it like that as standard. If every car buyer could choose from every colour everytime then this might be valid, but as it is its about as accurate as the writing on Love Hearts. :teeth:

Lighten up :shrug: I'm sure it was said tongue in cheek

Its bloody stupid though, its like saying "the type of roofing on your house gives a lot away about your personality" ............ it doesnt as you dont tend to get a choice, even if you did its only between a few.

Colour of pants, computer screensaver, favourite drink, favourite dance move all good, youve got control over them but this is just a bit retarded IMO. Sorry for any offence or owt :)

SMD - change the record mate, your single unfunny is starting to get a bit tired. :yawn: Its always a strong look when you have to point out you are being sarcastic as well, all the top comedians say so. :thumbs:

EDIT: Obviously not tired to everyone, are you guys mates from playschool? :lol:

Its bloody stupid though, its like saying "the type of roofing on your house gives a lot away about your personality" ............ it doesnt as you dont tend to get a choice, even if you did its only between a few.

Colour of pants, computer screensaver, favourite drink, favourite dance move all good, youve got control over them but this is just a bit retarded IMO. Sorry for any offence or owt :)

SMD - change the record mate, your single unfunny is starting to get a bit tired. :yawn: Its always a strong look when you have to point out you are being sarcastic as well, all the top comedians say so. :thumbs:

EDIT: Obviously not tired to everyone, are you guys mates from playschool? :lol:

Yeah I have some good friends on here, luckily not everyone is a patronising, argumentative fool *

* this comment bears no relevance to anybody in this thread obviously

Sorry mate, Im not the one who keeps digging at the fact Ive driven a few different cars, doesnt that make you the patronising argumentative fool?

I know plenty of people that have driven lots of cars, I haven't. The difference is they haven't got an opinion on everything that nobody else is allowed to question.... As Will just said another nice lighthearted thread that you have turned into an argument :clap:

Oh and I am sure it is much nicer in the playground than it is up on that high horse :p

Bloody hell it was all a bit of fun and everyone else took it for what it was :shrug::yawn:

“Light-to-mid blue is always considered cool to the touch, cool to the eye,†says Eiseman. “Those who drive this shade like the coldness of it in the metal. And they’re the kind of people who have a calm demeanor to the point of really being unshakable. They’re very faithful. This is the kind of person that if it’s your friend, they’re going to be your friend forever.â€

Strange because I am always being told if I was any more laid back I'd be horizontal :lol: