370Z Exhausts?

stu1986

Hi all,

I am looking at getting a after market twin exit exhaust, I like the blued tip style and wondered what you all recommend, I have had a look at HKS Hi Power the look and sound nice.

I dont want anything too loud and its got to be capiable of possible a twin turbo kit (in a few years yet) I dont want to buy an exhaust then find out i have to change to if/when i do the conversion

feedback would be much appreciated :)

Quite a few posts on this one already with some vids :thumbs: Most recently tarmac put a vid together of a few of the 370s in wales. I know screamer has also posted a vid of his exhaust.

Heres tarmacs thread

http://www.350z-uk.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 66&t=63451

Heres the post with the vid of my stillen and berks

viewtopic.php?t=60144&p=863190

I have the stillen and while i love the sound the compatibility issue with the hfcs was very disappointing as they had to come off. I put a vid up on youtube though.

If i had my choice again Id be tempted by the invidia gemini. Id also be tempted by the fast intentions.

Thanks guys.

Fast intentions will be perfect for higher powered Zeds.

I currently have one available

Have a look on my website, plenty to choose from, there's also a couple of new ones that will be going on the new website

Borla and Ark Grip, both extremely good systems too

http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx

Drop me a pm or email if you need any info - always happy to help :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments, do all of the above have the blued tips?

Also if I was going to twin turbo I'll prob be looking for about 500bhp so would need a exhaust capable of this, I have been told the manifold is a tubular one so prob wouldn't need to change that :-)

Also do they do a bolt in bolt out decat system, to bypass the cat?

With the news that Milltek have finally developed a full system for the 370Z Abbey are going to be offering a deal on a full exhaust for the 350 and 370Z cars with a UPREV remap and HKS drop in Panel filters.

We are doing the following deal.

370Z Full NON resonated exhaust system inc Y pipe + Dyno tuned Uprev re-map HKS drop in Panel filters package price £1473.70 inc vat (Manual/Auto)

350Z full exhaust system inc Y pipe + dyno tuned Uprev re-map HKS drop in panel filter package price £1236.80 inc vat

http://www.millteksport.com/

I have dyno plots for the Milltek system and Uprev on HR and DE 350Z cars , Will get these posted up early next week but normally seen gains of 10/15bhp and 10/15lb/ft torque with the above packages.

Will get a 370Z on the dyno as soon as we see our 1st 370Z Milltek system in stock but I expect a gain of around 15+ bhp on the 370 system.

any questions ask away.

Just had a look at the Invidia Gemini look very good, my only consern is that when I had my S2000 the invida exhaust was one of the loudest exhausts available for it and dont really want it as loud as them lol

In all honesty, the Invidia exhaust isn't the loudest you can buy for the 370z it's one of the mid range exhausts in terms of sound. It gives you the growl when you want it and is nice and quiet when cruising. One recently sold to a member on here :thumbs:

Burnt titanium tips are available with this exhaust. I will also price match any other UK suppliers B)

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=62989

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

Steve :)

Thanks for the comments, do all of the above have the blued tips?

Also if I was going to twin turbo I'll prob be looking for about 500bhp so would need a exhaust capable of this, I have been told the manifold is a tubular one so prob wouldn't need to change that :-)

Also do they do a bolt in bolt out decat system, to bypass the cat?

Fast Int isn't titanium tipped burnt effect

All the ones below do plus there's discount for forum members

Invidia Gemini with rolled tips

Injen SES

Ark Grip

Exotic Speed

:thumbs:

Wonder if there any issues on our roads with the Fast Intentions hanging quite low at the back?

I think it is purely optical, I have not had a single tiny scratch even on our Welsh B road which are like un-named roads else where.

(but you can't have one,cos at the moment mine is the only one on here) :p:p

Keep your Stillen the Fast Intention's will hurt your ear's.

Sorry Mark but I completely dissagree. And I've got one. :teeth:

Have you had the car re tuned since fitment?

No (yes have been tempted)

If you try and potter along at say 45/50 in 6th yes it drones. But no drone when giving it beans in the right gears,which of course I never do. :innocent:

Much as I love my Stillen all this talk of exhausts is giving me the urge to get another one! Must be sensible! Must be sensible!

Wonder if there any issues on our roads with the Fast Intentions hanging quite low at the back?

I know what you mean, i keep looking at the invidia gemini and hfcs :cloud9:

Much as I love my Stillen all this talk of exhausts is giving me the urge to get another one! Must be sensible! Must be sensible!

OooOo Now that would look niiiiiiice on rosie B)

I knew you would :lol::stir:

350Z full exhaust system inc Y pipe + dyno tuned Uprev re-map HKS drop in panel filter package price £1236.80 inc vat

Heard someone's milltek'd 350 at Abbey a few months ago and it sounded very bloody nice indeed.

Tempting package price there. Are the plenum spacer and HFCs optional or essential with this package and what are the MOT implications?