A Big Hi to all Zed Heads!

Well, 3 and a half years after spotting a GM Zed tanking up at the local petrol station and been blown away by the styling I've finally realised my ambition:

parked up on my drive is my very own Zed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Chilli Red with Rays -it looks the Bomb !! :wub:

I am absolutely thrilled to peices. I picked her up in the Midlands and drove her down to the South East last Saturday. Within 2 miles of my starting point I witnessed the attention the Zed can attract. Stopping at a zebra crossing a young blond lady at the road side definately gave the 'Well, helllllooooooo' look which was picked up by my Girlfriend following in the car behind . (luckily She saw the funny side!!!)

Funny that - I never ever got that sort of thing in my old Mark 1 Mondeo which now languishes unloved outside our house.......

First impessions: never had a car with such stiff suspension- a lot less supple than our old Celica.

Could feel evey join in the concrete surface of the M5 heading southbound around Brum. However not a creak from anything. Build quality A1.

Engine makes a fabulous noise. Stereo is OK-ish; has a very noticable mid-range 'hole' between sub and Mid-hi's i.e. the crossover point is poor. Seats very comfortable. Haven't quite mastered the cabin climate controls yet- eveything just set to Auto. Have a Bluetooth adaptor. Trying to find a list of compatible phones for it. Would any bluetooth phone work OK?

The only thing I've noticed that I don't know whether is normal Zed behaviour is a slight -side-to-side wobble over rough tarmac or uneven road surface. Could this be something to do with the anti-roll bars- are they perhaps too stiff? Could something else be going on? i.e. worn suspension part. Nothing is knocking/clonking. I would be curious for your thoughts. I don't know if they are all the same and will just require getting used to.

Anyway- if you spot a Chilli somewhere between Haslemere Surrey and Basingstoke then its prob me. And if the driver has the hugest fly-catching grin then its def. me!! :lol:

First impessions: never had a car with such stiff suspension- a lot less supple than our old Celica.

Could feel evey join in the concrete surface of the M5 heading southbound around Brum. However not a creak from anything.

:welcome:

wait till you put on aftermarket suspension :teeth:

Greetings buddy.

What you witnessed with the hot girl starring at you is what i like to call added attention. It is what us Attention Seeking Whores love about the car (aka - ASW) and continue to strive off ;)

Hope to see you at the next SE mafia meet (which reminds me, we need to arrange one)

Greetings buddy.

What you witnessed with the hot girl starring at you is what i like to call added attention. It is what us Attention Seeking Whores love about the car (aka - ASW) and continue to strive off ;)

Hope to see you at the next SE mafia meet (which reminds me, we need to arrange one)

Yes Please :notworthy: