Where to buy Volk Rays wheels in the UK?

S1 HNK

I fancy treating the Zed to some proper wheels but was wondering if any of the traders deal in Volks as I can't find a definitive list of which wheels are available for the Zed.

I love the Progressive TE's but not sure if they are available anymore. A set just sold on ebay but the fronts weren't right as they were face 1 versions where as I want face 2s.

Any help would be great as I dont really want to risk dealing with some American store.

i might be able to help you, expensive game though

im also selling my volk gtc faceII's which have done a few hundred miles and are in as new condition. different kind of wheel right enough, and reason for sale is they will not fit and sit nicely without a bit of arch rolling and a small 5mm spacer will be needed to clear the calipers if you have brembos, plus i got fussy and changed my mind for a different kind of wheel

but feel free to message me

Cheers MWTech, they do look lovely but I'm pretty picky so my first choice is the Progressive TE's.

What I really want is the following:

Volk Progressive TE's. Staggered fitment - Fronts: 19" x8.5 or 9.5" ET 22 Face 2 Rears: 19" x 10.5" ET22 Face 2.

New era or co-ord sport/partb0x :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Id use New Era myself, they are very good to deal with. Nengun still send wheels here, but you might find you have more luck going to the US - we have a trader on SXOC, Mazworxs that Ive spoken to about bring some in before and they tend to be a bit cheaper than the Jap based supplier :)