Opinion's Please

Leosille

Not for a Zed. VIP style rims like that only work on VIP cars, they look a bit narrow for a Zed as well.

i think these wheels are a risk if i buy them but being different is what its about B)

There's being different and then there's just plain wrong

lool i take on board that there isnt much positive feedback, however with a refurb and maybe a change of colour and the car sitting and wheels spaced correct then :cloud9: is what im thinking

Not for a Zed. VIP style rims like that only work on VIP cars, they look a bit narrow for a Zed as well.

i think these wheels are a risk if i buy them but being different is what its about B)

No, looking good while being different is what its all about. Dont get me wrong, VIP Zeds have been made and look damn good with it:

4573455293_4afae48203_o.jpg

pras2.jpg

even with similar looking wheels to those you are asking about:

5962544307_55f9601825_b.jpg

but all three of those sets of wheels would have been the best part of £4K brand new. Your fairly poor Audi monoblock copies arent going to pull off the look Im afraid :(

PS: The third set are Weds Kranze Bazreia, buy some of them instead and win at wheels ;)

No, looking good while being different is what its all about. Dont get me wrong, VIP Zeds have been made and look damn good with it:

4573455293_4afae48203_o.jpg

pras2.jpg

even with similar looking wheels to those you are asking about:

5962544307_55f9601825_b.jpg

but all three of those sets of wheels would have been the best part of £4K brand new. Your fairly poor Audi monoblock copies arent going to pull off the look Im afraid :(

PS: The third set are Weds Kranze Bazreia, buy some of them instead and win at wheels ;)

These wheels arent cheap monoblock copies, there off a skyline r33 there called LEGZAS D800. I have yet to find them in england, though i have found some at £3200.

Those wheels are hideous, sorry mate, just my opinion of course.

If you like them though, who cares what anyone else thinks... Although we'll have to look at them, not you! :p

I'm going to go have a look tomorrow and then pick them up friday if im happy and get them refurbed and then ill put some pictures up for you all to laugh at :blush: