Eyebrows/eyelids

smudgedon

From the ones I've seen they're quite nice

There are 2 different styles, just normal looking eyelids or mad looking eyelids. The mad ones give the zed a more angry aggressive look because they are more angled. :thumbs:

It's your zed mate, do what ever you want to it :)

Because they look utter, utter chavtastic sh*t. If you want narrow lights, make them: Don't stick plastic tat on top of your existing lights.

Pet hate, sorry. Get them if you like them though.

Go for it! I realise it's a matter of taste but if you like 'em do it. I've a pair in CF on my Night Blue and they follow the bonnet/wing line perfectly, they don't affect the headlight beam and I like the fact that they reduce the area of headlight...I've seen auariums with a smaller capacity of the Zed headlight unit, far too big IMHO.

I also need a new pair as some tosser tried to steal one and failed, managed to crease it slightly though.

I quite like them too if I'm honest.......eeeek

+1 :blush:

And I've been sat here waiting for a torrent of abuse, just prised 'em off the car and sprayed them with lighter fluid to appease people :doh:

How about a group buy? Steve at RS? :thumbs:

And I've been sat here waiting for a torrent of abuse, just prised 'em off the car and sprayed them with lighter fluid to appease people :doh:

Can't see why not if there's enough interest. :thumbs:

I've been tempted for a couple of years but never took the plunge. They definitely more aggressive if your car suits it.

I'd be interested in a GB for good quality ones at the right price.

I've been tempted for a couple of years but never took the plunge. They definitely more aggressive if your car suits it.

I'd be interested in a GB for good quality ones at the right price.

I imagine that 'good quality and the right price' will, as always, be difficult to achieve. Personally, good quality and sod the price is the way to go ;)

I've seen them on eBay for around £30 a pair plus shipping, not sure on the quality of these though. :shrug:

To be honest your probably looking at around the £100 mark once they're shipped in etc. :surrender:

I'm in :thumbs: