Arran's Azure 350 GT, Exhaust autobahn video finally 9/10/14

Arran

• 4 weeks later...

Another update for the books, had some parcels turn up this week for the near enough final preperation of the euro trip in 2 months :teeth:

HSD coilovers

2_zps2aa17dee.jpg

Eibach 20mm front and 25mm rear pro spacers

4_zps4b80bb91.jpg

Purchased one of these rear view cameras, uses half the number plate light location

3_zps7952c612.jpg

Finally got some of these carbon side badges, nice subtle change really pleased with these

1_zpsa5d9857d.jpg

Will be getting it all on in the next couple weeks, then will be getting it alligned for a fast road setup. Wheels will also be sent off for refurbishment aswell, still undecided on wether to get some lightweight wheel nuts to finish it all off

Cheers all

Arran

Looking forward to seeing this!

Can I ask where you had the carbon badges from? mine are looking pretty sorry for themselves and would make a good upgrade.

Also, where is your Euro trip? Myself and misses are planning our Euro roadtrip right now we are doing a 2 week trip early July.

Matt :)

Cheers guys, dave I may need a hand with this camera soon if you don't mind? Don't fancy screwing it up :lol:

Matt I got the badges off here someone was selling them, there aren't many around though that's the problem. My trip is a week long going from Calais through Belgium, Luxembourg and France the first day then through Switzerland and Italy for the stelvio pass for the second day, Italy to Germany third day, nurburgring fourth and fifth day then back home :)

• 4 weeks later...

So another update for the books

Put the HSD coilovers and Eibach spacers (25mm rear and 20mm front) on last week, let them settle for a week until after work tonight as i wanted to just the coilover height and make sure all the spring preloads were equal etc, removed all the suspension and measured everything and adjusted accordingly, the rear was left the same height as it was perfect from the first fit but the front i wanted down another 10mm roughly, found the perfect front height after adjusting them down 7mm, specific i know but now its perfect B) still got the damping adjustment set on full soft so the coilovers can bed in (100 miles) then il go and find a big space to play with the damping settings so i get it spot on before nurburgring, great thing about the HSD's is the damping is adjustable via a knob on the top mounts so its literally 30 seconds to adjust each shock :teeth:

Cant believe the difference both parts have made to the car both ride/height wise and cosmetic looks, really really pleased!

Heres some pictures from this evening of how she stands now

1_zps4a2122a5.jpg

2_zpsfcaa597b.jpg

5_zps3b1c5b25.jpg

3_zps8a7b4f20.jpg

4_zps28647d6d.jpg

10_zpsb206a131.jpg

9_zps33dbb1c6.jpg

6_zps99f29a9c.jpg

8_zps56bc22b0.jpg

7_zpsef38d02b.jpg

There we have it for now, This weekend il be going to Kaizer motors to get the allignment sorted then off to Surrey vinyl wraps to have the roof, mirrors and front bumper lower bar wrapped in gloss black. Looking forward to another transformation :lol:

Stay tuned folks

Arran

Finally got some of these carbon side badges, nice subtle change really pleased with these

1_zpsa5d9857d.jpg

Will be getting it all on in the next couple weeks, then will be getting it alligned for a fast road setup. Wheels will also be sent off for refurbishment aswell, still undecided on wether to get some lightweight wheel nuts to finish it all off

Cheers all

Arran

Where did you get these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a set lol! cant find any in the uk? concept z performance in the states sells them? you got any links please?

More updates for the diary :teeth:

Went to Kaizer motors early saturday morning to have the beast alligned, front went back to being fine but the rear wouldnt go any further back in than 2.5 degress camber :lol: also whilst there enquired about the rear subframe bush, Sly was confident it wast a huge job so got on the phone to Cougar store and ordered the Whiteline rear subframe kit and Eibach rear adjustable camber arms and toe bolts, booked in with Sly this week to have the rear subframe dropped and all bushes fitted along with the Eibach goodies and re alligned back to normal B)

After visiting Kaizer (Very proffesional i must add and a lovely workshop! not to mention huge amounts of Nissan certificates and awards) i went to Surrey Vinyl Wraps to have my roof and front bumper bottom bar wrapped in gloss black, also had my front grill sprayed gloss black at works bodyshop to make it tie in with the bar. Here are the results B) Thinking of doing the mirrors and rear spoiler in gloss black to just waiting on a few photoshops to come back to me to make a decision

12_zps1f2a74b5.jpg

13_zps22e34b3e.jpg

14_zps5bb5c894.jpg

What you think?

Cheers Arran

Cheers guys :)

Martyn I bought the hexis vinyl and took it to them, was 80 for both parts, far cheaper than I was quoted elsewhere. Done a great job on it really pleased

Pete I was thinking that the spoiler would stick it was just thinking that because the front and top have black maybe the rear needs something to tie it in aswell, I reckon il do the mirrors and go from there once I've seen photoshop pictures

Nice subtle but different look the black has added, really like it