Look whats coming this week

rothers2901

Nice. What needs to be done to the v2 to make it meet the mot requirements?

Washer jets for the headlamps. Pointless really as all they do is squirt water, and what use is that in England, all you need to do is drive out and it'll rain anyway. Daft if you ask me.

Looks nice Rothers, who's spraying it for you? :snack:

Nice. What needs to be done to the v2 to make it meet the mot requirements?

Washer jets for the headlamps. Pointless really as all they do is squirt water, and what use is that in England, all you need to do is drive out and it'll rain anyway. Daft if you ask me.

Looks nice Rothers, who's spraying it for you? :snack:

Hi Ian.

Not sure who will be doing the spraying yet i have yet to do some research. The first thing is to check the fit. I'm assured that it needs no fitting adjustment but that remains to be seen. The fit will determine where it goes i suppose.

regarding MOT, if its not there its not tested therefore it will pass without washers , its like the guy who went in and failed on a cracked screen , he drove out removed the screen drove back in and passed

But them surely he'd fail on the wipers not operating correctly?

Would be funny if he forgot the screen was there, sprayed te water jets, eyeful of screen wash.

Thinking about it he'd fail on a rear view mirror as well, if it's attached to the screen that once was?

regarding MOT, if its not there its not tested therefore it will pass without washers , its like the guy who went in and failed on a cracked screen , he drove out removed the screen drove back in and passed

This isn't correct at least in NI it isn't, the washers are required for any car with HID headlamps even if they aren't OEM HIDs.

I have a smoothed V2 sans washers and failed my MOT, had to fit my OEM bumper to pass then swap back to the V2.