Hey all!!

Hey all!

I've just bought a '53 350Z GT in Pearl white.... its currently on its way over from Japan! I'm really plea.sed as it only has 2800 miles on the clock.

I can't wait....it seems to be taken for ever though!! It will be ready for pick up on 14 April!

I actually haven't driven one yet but have fallen in love!

Claire

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys... well Torque-GT found it for me. I gave them a list of my specification and colour options, originally i said blue or yellow and had to have brembo's. Then i found a picture of a white one on one of the forums, and had to have a white one! So 4 days later they found one for me! and to have hardly any miles on i was so impressed!

Well i was going to get a kit imported with the car from Japan or at least the Nismo kit, and when they sent the photos to see if i liked it, it had the kit already!! so double pleased!! can't actually believe i have a white one!! never thought that Toque-GT would pull it off!!

Well i have a Hartge MINI cooper S at the moment, we won Modified Mini of the year so am used to the looks - am actually dropping 10 bhp going to the Zed!

I have just got Bee*R wheels in white

wheelweite01.jpg

thinking about coilovers or springs too - definitely want to lower the ride without compromising comfort - any recommendations?

Thanks for all your comments.

I really want the Nismo MK2 spoiler but pearly paint it soooooo expensive, it has 3 layers! I have to buy a minimum of 1/4 litre paint and because it is a 3 stage paint i have to buy 1/4 litre of each totalling £80+ this would probably be just enough for the wing! My partner has an S15 in the same colour, and its a real hassle!

It really depends on how the current little lip spoiler fits and if when it comes off it takes the clear coat off with it and where the new one attaches! Anyone know?

Hya :welcome: Claire,

I must admit I never ever like white cars, just dont look right, have never ever seen a white 350z, didnt know it existed but..................

From your pics I absolutely love it, looks bloody awesome :wub:

Not in a million years would I thought that a white 350z looks this nice. I think it will be one of the few if that in U.K. Hats off to you :thumbs:;)

Thankyou! I can't believe i've never actually driven one yet! I'm a real fan of white cars...not too sure how the pearl will look in real life but we shall see! Our neighbours will think we're strange....2 Nissans both in pearl white!

Hi there Claire - at last, more girls on the forum! I'm also awaiting mine from Japan but have only just bought it so a long while yet! White is definitely the new black and i saw quite a few when I was looking for mine, obviously very popular with the japanese. I love it but wasn't brave enough! Bet you can't wait to get it! :thumbs:

Thankyou! I can't believe i've never actually driven one yet! I'm a real fan of white cars...not too sure how the pearl will look in real life but we shall see! Our neighbours will think we're strange....2 Nissans both in pearl white!

You will love it even more when you have driven it!!! Saw a white one in Chester a few months ago and it looked as good as the yellow B)