Hey all!!

I would still like this place to fun with larking about, but on the first day, we have pics of the new member, her partner, his car and someone in their smalls.

Just if that happened to a few girls/ladies I know they would never come back.

Perhaps we should wait a little while, so new people get to know us and our personalities. That way they will see that we are not freaks and just a great bunch who are keen on the Zed and want to have a bit of fun as well.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience
I would still like this place to fun with larking about, but on the first day, we have pics of the new member, her partner, his car and someone in their smalls.

Just if that happened to a few girls/ladies I know they would never come back.

Perhaps we should wait a little while, so new people get to know us and our personalities. That way they will see that we are not freaks and just a great bunch who are keen on the Zed and want to have a bit of fun as well.

Must admit I agree with this :)

Too many freaks, not enough circuses :p

if people don't want their online "photobucket" accounts public, they should make sure it's set to "private" in the first place.

On the other hand, for example, I Pmd Nixy asking if she wanted her pics removed and she said no.

I agree with the privacy bit, although it should be each person's responsibility to make sure their pictures are not public in the first place, if they don't want them to be ;)

That said, Claire if you would like your pics removed from the posts, drop me a PM and I'll gladly oblige ;)

Ha Ha oh my god you guys are hilarious!! thats made my day!! the guy in the pants is some random guy from the bristol mini day and looking at those pants i don't think the s means small! also a good reason to exit the world of MINI!!

to stop any further confusion this is pablo (my partner) and i

IM_A0058.jpg

the corvette (very yummy and very fast -lots of goodies were on that) was my partners car which made a nice deposit for our new house lolyes2.jpg

the tvr cerbera and vx220 and clio v6 are some of our past cars.

hes now gone through 2 s15's and has settled on the white one. the pictures are slightly out of date since as some money has been thrown at it.

the grey mini with the split rims is mine and we won modified mini of the year @ oxford last year! and most of the bits off it has been sold. sob (if i cant have it still no one else can lol)

STA60287l.jpg

sl114 what pics did you put up? i dont mind as all the pics on there are there to share.... but might need explaining lol

Ha ha yes i was quite suprised when i logged in tonight and saw 5 pages!! I don't mind at all, its a good laugh, the MINI board is so boring stuff like this would never happen - looking forward to meeting you all! I'll be at Japfest ....hopefully!!

The vette went round corners ok! The roads down here are too narrow though, being on the right hand side of the car as a passenger with traffic coming rapidly towards you when it feels like you are sat in the middle of the road is quite terrifying!

yes - funny enough we love White, really wanted a white mini but its pepper white and looks like gone off milk. Pablo swapped the s15 as soon as the white one became available

hi and welcome claire :thumbs:

white is my favorite colour, but i was too impatiant to wait to get one imported.

you have some very nice cars and well done on winning with the mini

hope you enjoy the Z when you get it

keep us posted

:D

Phew, i took it off Claire as i didnt want to offend anyone, glad you are like you are though, again another breath of fresh air.

I posted the one of you and Pablo and the S15 (drooooool)

Im thinking of getting an S15 and converting it to drift spec next year as i want to start drifting, so you guys may be a good place to start in sourcing one ;)

ANyway, welcome again and see you both at some meets i hope.

BTW - its Louis (forget the sl114, thats too formal ;) )

The vette went round corners ok! The roads down here are too narrow though, being on the right hand side of the car as a passenger with traffic coming rapidly towards you when it feels like you are sat in the middle of the road is quite terrifying!

Never thought of that before...sod that, that could be pretty scary, especially as it'll be wider than most european cars. :scare:

Never thought of that before...sod that, that could be pretty scary, especially as it'll be wider than most european cars. :scare:

Its a very strange experience, but i love it! The Vette is a beast (mine and the fathers not yours) and i love the noise, however the camaro is madness. I know what you mean about the sitting in the middle of the road though and not driving, its very strange as you dont have control but used to be seated there when driving.

live in the country and it was 7 ft wide! with the tyres sticking out even further (19 x 11.5)

live in the country and it was 7 ft wide! with the tyres sticking out even further (19 x 11.5)

11.5 :scare:

11.5 :scare:

+1 :scare::scare: