My New Z!

john180

Hi Guys,

Some of you will know I had a thread in the newbie forum asking advise on these cars and that i was going to view a car at the weekend.

Well... after a few long days waiting for Sunday to come i went to view the car.... and i bought it. Fell in love with it on the test drive. It drives so well and it is packed with extras! Some I have found after i bought it that sales guy never knew existed!

The dealer put a full years MOT, 2 new tyres on it and also gave it a full valet for me as i was traveling a long way to see it. He also gave me a nice big discount too as it was a bit over priced.

Overall I am very impressed! I'm still grinning from ear to ear. :yahoo:

Here's a pic...

John :drive1

350z.JPG

Hi Guys,

Some of you will know I had a thread in the newbie forum asking advise on these cars and that i was going to view a car at the weekend.

Well... after a few long days waiting for Sunday to come i went to view the car.... and i bought it. Fell in love with it on the test drive. It drives so well and it is packed with extras! Some I have found after i bought it that sales guy never knew existed!

The dealer put a full years MOT, 2 new tyres on it and also gave it a full valet for me as i was traveling a long way to see it. He also gave me a nice big discount too as it was a bit over priced.

Here's a pic...

350z.JPG

Nice one mate... looks a nice zed B) Only one prob... who is the dodgy looking fella perched next to your pride and joy :lol:;)

Welcome to zed ownership :#1:

Hi Guys,

Here's a pic...

Nice one mate... looks a nice zed B) Only one prob... who is the dodgy looking fella perched next to your pride and joy :lol:;)

Welcome to zed ownership :#1:

HAHA!! i can see i'm going to fit in rather nicely on here :clap:

looks stunning John - glad you're enjoying Zed ownership!

Will prob meet you soon enough being just down the road, hope we can get the Brid/Scarboro meet arranged soon :)

hope so - does it need someone to organise it or is some one else on with it? i don't want to tread on any toes... :thumbs:

Was it you pulling out of the market square this afternoon, if so thanks for the wave

Nice one, I've got mine in at Atkins at Swinton for a service today so may see you about.

Ahh yeah i pass there quite a bit when i head up to darlo or sunderland with work. right next to the pub too lol! :snack: