One off McLaren X1

EH 370z

What a muntmobile!

Money can indeed not buy taste. The designer, Yeo must have ingested some pretty special 'shrooms before sitting at his drawing board and crapping that abomination out :lol:

It looks like he's modelled it using Renault's fangs at the front and a surfboard on the flanks. Maybe he spent too much time on the rear wheel flapppyhingything and ran out of time for the rest of it.

I like it :lol::lol::lol:

What a muntmobile!

Money can indeed not buy taste. The designer, Yeo must have ingested some pretty special 'shrooms before sitting at his drawing board and crapping that abomination out :lol:

It looks like he's modelled it using Renault's fangs at the front and a surfboard on the flanks. Maybe he spent too much time on the rear wheel flapppyhingything and ran out of time for the rest of it.

I like it :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

It's completely offensive. Someone needs to tell McLaren and Ferrari that sometimes it's okay to turn down money when people want to build things that look horrendous.

It reminds me of a Simpsons episode where Homer designed a car :lol: