350Z Used Buy writeup in Evo Magazine

jjt

Anyone read this yet? Good (if brief) writeup for the Zed versus E46 M3 (and MX5 :winkiss: )

Should help anyone who has their Zed for sale.

Shame that I now want a DC2 Integra after reading another article in the same publication :ninja:

Is it me or are magazines getting to expensive to buy?

YOY sales are down about 46% I think Harry Metcalfe tweeted the other day. Subs are stable, but no-one is walking into a shop and picking the odd copy up any more.

Is it me or are magazines getting to expensive to buy?

YOY sales are down about 46% I think Harry Metcalfe tweeted the other day. Subs are stable, but no-one is walking into a shop and picking the odd copy up any more.

I think we are losing the attention span for them too. :lol:

Pistonheads with its relatively short but informative and new stories might be the way to go ?

For back up purposes SMD of course. :lol:

Pistonheads with its relatively short but informative and new stories might be the way to go ?

Totally agree with you there, I'm really enjoying the drive network on YouTube aswell. Miles better than fifth gear (i was going to write top gear then but that's not a car show anymore)

Anyone read this yet? Good (if brief) writeup for the Zed versus E46 M3 (and MX5 :winkiss: )

Shame that I now want a DC2 Integra after reading another article in the same publication :ninja:

Which Evo is that? Not the Mclaren special? That has a 370z vs Mx5?!?!

Which Evo is that? Not the Mclaren special? That has a 370z vs Mx5?!?!

Nope that was last month :)

At five quid a pop, I'm not surprised people aren't exactly flocking to the newsagents to grab a copy. That's more than some paperback novels and the same cost per month as adding the package to sky that has discovery, Nat geo etc.

Id never accuse sky of being good value for money, but discovery and national geographic each month for the same as one magazine :shrug:

Should do what i do, and read a few issues behind... or, go on ebay and pick up 139 back issues (up to and including this current months) for the low low price of just 99p. :teeth:

after all, a month or two (or a year) makes little difference to me, i'll still never be able to afford anything in EVO!