Spotted- ft86

LRF4N

Saw it coming towards me on the motorway. Have to say it looked good, better than I expected

Only complaint was the back lights, looked like cheap Halfords lexus lights

Yeah, they look pretty good, totally agree on the back lights :yuck:

The TRD version looks pretty stunning.

They're just too damn slow.

I'd always take a Subaru over the Toyota just for the badge :lol: . I think they look fantastic, but there's just no power there to back up the looks. Here's hoping Subaru release an STi version.

They're advertising them here, ridiculous thing is the allotment for this country has been sold already. :scare: They need to pull a rabbit out of a hat. :lol:

When i was at Toyota they said they were only allocated 4 to there dealership , 2 of which would be demo cars that you couldn't buy anyway !

Had a drive in one last week ..Wasn't impressed at all , it felt cheap , rattly , Noise was horrible.

Yeah its an "ok" car , but certainly over hyped

Really? I'm surprised at that. If they were going for less power than some rivals I thought they wouldve tried to compensate with better build quality

Might pop in to see one over the weekend. No intention of buying don't worry :lol:

They're advertising them here, ridiculous thing is the allotment for this country has been sold already. :scare: They need to pull a rabbit out of a hat. :lol:

When i was at Toyota they said they were only allocated 4 to there dealership , 2 of which would be demo cars that you couldn't buy anyway !

That's a bit ridiculous. It's not as if they're top of the line, 200k (Kiwi price) car. :headhurt:

I kinda think this is the 2012 350z. Not super powerful or clever just a good car with rwd. Hopefully like the 350z it will be more than the sum of its parts.

It has the lowest centre of gravity on a mass production car and I kinda think yes 200bhp isnt alot but I think you would appreciate the car more and drive it more on the edge. grip and power being equal.