New user - looking to buy a 370

watsop84

Hi all,

New member here, just wanted to drop in and ask a question regarding the 370Z.

I have been scouring the net for a few weeks to research these cars and they seem reliable enough. However, I have seen on the US forums that some people are suffering from fuel starvation on right handers. My question is, since I would like to take a 370Z on track, would I suffer from this problem? is it a common thing on UK cars?

Cheers,

I'm not aware of anyone in the UK having a issue and/or regularly tracking a 370................ :shrug:

waits for a correction

You might be best of pming Mark at Abbey Motorsport (trader on here) as he visits the US and I know has been following the FI development of 370's so he might have some info to help you ;)

We have a few pure track 370's over here, mostly FI'd. Not heard about any fuel starvation. Two in particular, usually have blistering track times and overtake, anything and everything in front of them. So the cars are really being pushed hard, and thrown around. :thumbs:

One of the circuits has a few fast stretches and one severe, dropping hairpin, so a real test on a car:

http://www.hamptondowns.com/pages/65/circuit-map.htm

Thanks for the welcome and the replies,

Sounds like just the answer I was looking for :D

Im going to my local stealers this weekend to view a 2011 GT in Platinum Grey (is that right?). The daft arse saleman pranged it into a wall when I was there last week so that needs fixing, other than that it looks spot on.

Cheers,

I hope I dont sound rude.... but dont you want a nice sports car colour? I have a white 370z and love it... but I have a real soft spot for the yellow and red :blush: I think the 370z looks a bit dull in silver and grey :blush:

I agree somewhat but I currently have a yellow Megane 250 which is a bit in yer face. I like the blue on the 370's but cant find one for the price and within a reasonable distance - I refuse to drive miles for a car as I already do about 2000 a month for work! lol. This grey one is up for £22k and only has 4500 miles on it - seems a decent price.

Its obviously up to you.. but I would always travel for the right car, especially if it puts a big smile on your face when you drive it :lol: Where are you based anyway mate? I had a silver 350z originally and got really bored of its colour so wrapped it in matt orange :blush:B) but now drive a pearl white 370z. Next car will prob be bright again :thumbs:

I'm based in Newcastle mate, never get many up for sale round my neck of the woods!

Hopefully I can get the dealer down a bit - the robbers have not quoted me happy on the value of my Renault! I may end up keeping it for a bit longer.

Its obviously up to you.. but I would always travel for the right car, especially if it puts a big smile on your face when you drive it :lol:

+1 :thumbs: Especially for something like a 370! That said, I've always been a fan of a dark grey paint job B) Then again, the blue, the red (rare) and the white (I'm bound to say that, aren't I!) look the most fantastic to me B)B)

Anyways, :welcome: along to the forum! :wave:

I hope I dont sound rude.... but dont you want a nice sports car colour? I have a white 370z and love it... but I have a real soft spot for the yellow and red :blush: I think the 370z looks a bit dull in silver and grey :blush:

Card marked.... :snack::lol:

lol... when is ur zed going back into the bodyshop to get its colour anyway :lol::p

Not needed - its only ever seen by the sheep around the EVO triangle. :teeth:

Correction, only heard by the sheep around the EVO triangle - their eyesight ain't that good ;):lol:

You've been that close then :shrug::p

lol... when is ur zed going back into the bodyshop to get its colour anyway :lol::p

Not needed - its only ever seen by the sheep around the EVO triangle. :teeth:

Correction, only heard by the sheep around the EVO triangle - their eyesight ain't that good ;):lol: