well it all started so innocently, but as usual

bobmac

I started off just replacing the front discs to match the rears (black diamond drilled fitted by previous owner), and whilst i had the wheels off, sent them away to be repaired (mostly kerb damage) couldn't make up my mind between gold or white, went with white, then decided that the callipers would look so much nicer in red, then decided that they needed to be spaced so on went 20mm front and 25mm rear hubcentrics, then decided that the space between front and rear wheels needed something extra so went with N1 side skirts, rear end looked bare so on went the rear spats, then oh dear the front looked naked so on went the front splitter, stopping now honest, :D until something bright and shiny catches my eye

brakes.jpg

driverssideview.jpg

frontbrakesdriversside.jpg

frontdriverssidebrakes.jpg

frontleftside.jpg

frontrightside.jpg

leftsideview.jpg

rearleftside.jpg

rearspats.jpg

:lol: If we ever meet I'll but you a couple, well one stubby isn't any good is it :shrug:

LOL, i was in Ozz couple of years back visiting sister and brother, and at the end of any work done we would say " just need a stubby now" which is a short bottle of beer :D

• 3 weeks later...