Getting it right harder than first thought...

AMT

I know its not exactly what you are looking for but.....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

I just passed this tonight, its parked on Ferry Road at Stewart Melvilles, it looks good.

That's a freaking bargain!!!! Set of springs and spacers and she's looking stunning!

Nismo kit and wheels, stunning example if it drives well for that money :scare:

Exactly, in March I paid £6.5k for a bone stock Kuro GT with 67k, thought that was a good deal. I'd be all over that like a rash if it popped up when I was looking. My bet it'll be gone before the middle of next week.

EDIT: It's Cat D - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64161

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My m8 seems to think i'm hovering over the wheels too much aswell...hmm.. bugs me though.. you obviously want things as best you can, colours yes... i can change that, mileage i can venture further but god dammit i hate those wheels. They make it look like a toy IMO. lol

And in terms of money being worth in 3 yrs. I do not care... and thats not being silly, I honestly don't. My coupe I bought with 9K and 2 yrs old...a nearly new motor. I knew it was gonna be worth bugger all and i didn't mind, I bought it to drive and use and enjoy and jeez I have and now its worth bugger all at £2K... so? I don't buy for investement is a key thing to point out for me lol I'll buy the Zed... yes i have thought about the 3 yrs as ill most likely have it and won't end up like i did with the coupe (5 yrs...but 3rs in..want to change...had to save up n pay it off). The car will get run into the ground ...kept very well!.. but ran til its last breath lol And if I see something else in 4odd yrs time then theres some pennies worth of a Zed to trade in lol

...although god knows when at this rate... Question...how much are these 'non' rays going for if you were to sell em? I've seen the decent rays for £500+ but not the older ones, there always in singles or doubles.

I bought my kuro black Zed with 'those alloys' and they actually look quite nice in the flesh, nowt wrong with them really, now I have some 19" Volks and those 18s sat in the garage just in case. The wheels are the easiest things to change on the car, god it takes half hour to change them, loads of options wheel wise on the market, having read through this thread and seen your constant harking on about the wheels, I think you are missing a trick massively by getting obsessed with them. You have probably discounted plenty of very good Zeds simple because of what wheels are on it and like I said are a doddle to change, there are tonnes 114.3 fitment wheels for sale all over the country, and much better ones than these standard 350z Rays you are focusing on.

True. Don't mind tyres etc..but forking out just to change the alloys would annoy me lol. Theres not been too many ones with Rays that ive wanted since changing down a peg from the facelift. But ill keep checking, I may have to bite the bullet and go for those alloys. Hum. Spose £500 for a new set wouldn't be too much of a killer just... just would rather spend that on something else. Yes... i know im a picky b*****d lol. Used to do design and was gonna head into that, ended up being an Auditor/Data analyst... details are my 'thing' lol. I like what I like and its annoying to change that, but i may have to... :dry:

Well good luck looking for finding a pre facelift, with Rays, within spitting distance of your house...you have more than enough advice on here from people that faced the same issues as you and overcame them. Let us know how you get on.

:lol: Thats pretty good, but I'd get them on at my m8s lol. Tbh this is just leading to me buying one with 'those' wheels isn't it? I can feel it... pressure here, pressure from my m8s lol I may well have to do it... (even though i'd rather not :dry: ) but thats me being stubborn. Right anyway, think i've returned enough with my moaning, (minus possible PM'n of help to check something :) ) i'll get back to use when i hopefully have a different signature at the bottom and less moaning.... ;) ..... bloody wheels.... lol

My final piece on this bizarre thread...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-of-Nissan-350z-Rays-Engineering-Forged-18-inch-Alloys-including-Tyres-/320951206619

Offer the guy £400 + courier and be done with it

Yes but then he has to log into ebay, bid, wait, log into paypal, pay, arrange a courier, wait on it being delivered. All sounds like hassle to me :lol::lol: