St Albans owner here!

I bought my Z 6-7 months back. Previously I owned a 2009 Ford Focus RS but that car was literally too good at going ridiculously fast and liked to munch it's tyres at an unbelievable rate! So to stop myself losing my license / life thought I would get something I can have fun in at sensible speeds!

Really enjoying the Z's amazing sideways abilities and, as described by a member of the local traffic police, meaty sound, although it is a little bit on the costly side to run and really not looking forward to tax the fecker in 5-6 months time (it is a 2009, ouch!)

Here are a few photos of the beast from the East:

2ai07sl.jpg

2w1xd2w.jpg

And a couple of photos of the RS:

2qtd8hz.jpg

esvokg.jpg

Looking forward to meeting you all and hope to make it to a couple of events soon!

Sounds like a plan!

I drove past the London Colney retail park at the weekend, and there was some sort of car meet going on, there was a black Z there - don't know if it was yours or not Wija. One of the cars was a Ford GT too! Also I vaguely remember waving or flashing my lights at someone in a black Z a couple of months back on London Road.

Seen a few other Z's in the area, there is another grey facelift Z parked around the corner from me, and my neighbour has a sunset orange Z.

As a side note, we could organise a meet at the Drift Limits gold experience, that is a lot of fun! Did the Silver experience last weekend, great day out. It is only in Hemel (Bovingdon).

Sounds like a plan!

I drove past the London Colney retail park at the weekend, and there was some sort of car meet going on, there was a black Z there - don't know if it was yours or not Wija. One of the cars was a Ford GT too! Also I vaguely remember waving or flashing my lights at someone in a black Z a couple of months back on London Road.

Seen a few other Z's in the area, there is another grey facelift Z parked around the corner from me, and my neighbour has a sunset orange Z.

As a side note, we could organise a meet at the Drift Limits gold experience, that is a lot of fun! Did the Silver experience last weekend, great day out. It is only in Hemel (Bovingdon).

+1 like the sound of that :)

Sounds like a plan!

Wasnt me Matty, but would always give a flash back. It is one of my criteria when buying a car... must have a forum and must be the kind of car where people flash to say hi! Might come and watch the drifting but probably wont take part - I have a fwd track car for hammering as the tyres are a bit pricey on the Z.