seat re-trim what colour combination?

wide

hi,

i'm thinking of getting a re-trim of my black leather gt seats & was wondering, if you could do them in any colour combination what colour would you do, oh & ive got a kuro black zed.

i was thinking black quilted seat with light grey or white sides to match the interior, i know its a bit boring but it would be aesthetically pleasing.

let me know your ideas.

thanks matt

Well as my car is Azure I think red would look gash.... anyway I'm off to see someone tomorrow morning about this very thing :thumbs:

With a black car pretty much anything will look good, personally I wpuld avoid grey :yuck: some white stitching or piping would look good...

Why not just buy Cragus' Bride seats? They would certainly look the part B)

Well as my car is Azure I think red would look gash.... anyway I'm off to see someone tomorrow morning about this very thing :thumbs:

With a black car pretty much anything will look good, personally I wpuld avoid grey :yuck: some white stitching or piping would look good...

Cheers mate - but I sold them with the car. As soon as the private plate is off the gentleman is coming to pick it up :(

I have a set of leather seats that I bought incase though if you want to experiment? ;):lol:

Good luck with the seats

Cheers mate - but I sold them with the car. As soon as the private plate is off the gentleman is coming to pick it up :(

I have a set of leather seats that I bought incase though if you want to experiment? ;):lol:

Fair play mate, not been on for a couple of days and missed that :blush:

I knew it wouldn't hang about :byebye:

hi all,

ive been thinking about black leather with white or silver piping & the same colour used for the thread on the quilted centre section.

my car is kuro black & i think it would work really well with the rest of the interior.

Are you taking it to prestige car in leicester? I did think about it but £1200 for the seats and £2500 for the dash and center console was a bit to much for me.

Sorry, but £3700!!!!!! :surrender: does that come with complementary reach-around?

Had a quote from Trim-star for a full seats and dash trim in nappa leather for £1900. And i've seen the quality of their work and it's top-notch.

DB

looks good, im liking the quilting and removal of the ball catcher on the driver side seat, ive been toying with removing it too, as i think it looks like theres too much going on with it there & it detracts from the classy look of the re-trim. the other option is to have one on both but like i said i think it looks too crowded.

my idea is black leather with silver or white piping and a slightly lighter black or dark grey leather centre section which is quilted with white or greg stitching to match the piping from base to headrest. but not inc the headrest. its gonna be the dogs danglers!

I went to a local place at the weekend...

2 x front seats and headrests recovered ex black leather with perforated black leather centre panels and piped with vivid blue leather.......................................£985.00 + vat

2 x front door panels completely covered ex black leather piped as above.........................................£385.00 + vat

2 x gaiters ex black leather with blue saddle stitching..........................£90.00 + vat

So £1750 for 2 seats, 2 door cards & gaiters, bit too rich for me :surrender:

I am just going to get a set of these instead

Car-Seat-Covers-Bud-silk-Lace-Pink-l1.jpg