Best site for deep dish rims for 350Z?

Jakedd

selfless plug :teeth:

P1000531.jpg

Image0074-1.jpg

Something like these would be ideal.... They are lush. 5 spoke, deep, chrome. Sexy.

Budget of like £900. Gutted I missed konig afterburners for £900 online

I think list price of these are from $600 each without tyres

Mine are likely to go on sale soon: Rays Roja 19s; 11 wide at the back at 10 at the front! I laugh in the face of spacers!

photo1-5.jpg

photo-14.jpg

These are beautiful and massive! Prob going to be out my price range but I'll keep an eye out : D as they look immense on my driveway haha

Mine are likely to go on sale soon: Rays Roja 19s; 11 wide at the back at 10 at the front! I laugh in the face of spacers!

photo1-5.jpg

photo-14.jpg

These are beautiful and massive! Prob going to be out my price range but I'll keep an eye out : D as they look immense on my driveway haha

I reckon I will be selling them with the tyres for 1k exchanging for rays. What is on your car just now? What colour is your zed?

Cragus - those are Gram Light 57F Pros, although you arent the first Ive heard to call them Rojas I reckon youd have more success if you advertised them as Grams. :thumbs:

£1K + a set of Rays is a damn fine deal as well.

due to a change of plans, my immaculate Volk GT-C face 2's will be for sale in the next day or two once i get my tyres removed by my regular tyre fitter ( no damage :thumbs: ) 18x10 et+5 all round. light, split rims. big dawg rims with plenty dish B) well, that is ofcourse until i got 12 wides for the rear

although a couple of years old, they have only been used for a few hundred miles! they have been off my car and boxed up for the best part of a year until i fitted tyres a couple of weeks ago but iv changed my mind in favour of other wheels as above.

img1216i.jpg

img00355d.jpg

Cragus - those are Gram Light 57F Pros, although you arent the first Ive heard to call them Rojas I reckon youd have more success if you advertised them as Grams. :thumbs:

Dude - really? I know what I have on my car....

Gram Light 57F Pros:

130070509z1998rx7raysgrdd6.jpg

Rays Roja:

94260d1163855483-rays-engineering-ro_ja-18-staggered-roja_r25_slvr_ci3_l.jpg

My wheels - now lets play spot the difference

photo1-5.jpg

Dude - really? I know what I have on my car....

Gram Light 57F Pros:

130070509z1998rx7raysgrdd6.jpg

Rays Roja:

94260d1163855483-rays-engineering-ro_ja-18-staggered-roja_r25_slvr_ci3_l.jpg

My wheels - now lets play spot the difference

photo1-5.jpg

Ohhh can you feel that burning sensation lol :lol:

due to a change of plans, my immaculate Volk GT-C face 2's will be for sale in the next day or two once i get my tyres removed by my regular tyre fitter ( no damage :thumbs: ) 18x10 et+5 all round. light, split rims. big dawg rims with plenty dish B) well, that is ofcourse until i got 12 wides for the rear

although a couple of years old, they have only been used for a few hundred miles! they have been off my car and boxed up for the best part of a year until i fitted tyres a couple of weeks ago but iv changed my mind in favour of other wheels as above.

img1216i.jpg

img00355d.jpg

Nice rims, again would be interested when there up for sale

12s at the rear? You're just silly :p

Really, I had them on my car too ........... ;)

P1060735.jpg

The pic you have posted is a GramLight 57S Pro, not an F (forged version), totally different wheel. If they are Rojas they are R2-5's anyway, not just "Rojas", there were various Gram Light designs released under that name (funnily enough the 57S is another one, R2-7 IIRC) but they are definitely better known as 57f Pro, I know about 5 other guys with sets.

Another pic showing the difference between the various Gram Lights:

gramlight-wheels.jpg

All Im saying is that if you want to call them Rojas, there will be less recognition than if you call them Grams. If they dont have Roja stickers then they were probably sold as Grams in the first place. :)

Can who feel the burning sensation?? ;)

Ive had this conversation before, Roja were bought by Rays and those wheels (if they are Rojas) were made under license by Rays. The vast majority were sold as Gram Light 57F's, hence why I call them that, the design is identical. :thumbs:

As it happens the set that were on my Zed may well be for sale very shortly - Ill PM the guy and ask. They will be a little more than £900 but not a lot, and have brand new FK452's all round ......... Ill let you know :thumbs:

They are Roja ;) If you check Paul T's history you will find them there (Unless I've gone mad & you didn't buy these off Paul :lol: ) shown as Roja not Gramlights

I remember when Paul brought them in we denied him access to the PWC because they weren't forged :lol:

Can who feel the burning sensation?? ;)

Ive had this conversation before, Roja were bought by Rays and those wheels (if they are Rojas) were made under license by Rays. The vast majority were sold as Gram Light 57F's, hence why I call them that, the design is identical. :thumbs:

Still me :thumbs: As I remember seeing the box that these came in from new... and they were Rojas :thumbs:

img1216i.jpg

img00355d.jpg

Its a shame there arent 19's B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Sorry for not bothering to read the thread and if these have been suggested before, but since I was recently on a similar mission, I had spotted Japan Racing JR23, should just about get 19s into budget...there are a couple of JR distis on the forum, I think tarmacsportz is one of them.

Alternatively, the same wheel is available from XXR, the 521 model.

image linked from a-zperformance.com

1458045685-85756.jpg

Edited by Aashenfox