The false economy of a cheap private plate

Ricey

Is it just a one-off transfer fee or do you have to pay yearly as well?

I think you have to pay an annual fee to renew as well! No where near as much as the initial fee.

Plus it's 30 quid for every set of plates!

plus if you think you are going to have it on retention for more than a year and up to 3 you get a reduced rate for the retention fees!

anyway i love my reg (it was a leaving present from the lads i was in the army with) and i dont care how much it costs to keep and enjoy! its the cost of looking cool! :)

Awh FFS.... been meaning to start this process for Saffy's plate... its going to be a headache isn't it? :headhurt:

No point in putting it on the Astra because I doubt the Astra will last another year... fecking outrageous the amount you have to pay for retention though!!

Awh FFS.... been meaning to start this process for Saffy's plate... its going to be a headache isn't it? :headhurt:

No point in putting it on the Astra because I doubt the Astra will last another year... fecking outrageous the amount you have to pay for retention though!!

To be fair Vik its only 25 squid more to put on retention rather than straight transfer so you might as well leave it off the astra.........otherwise you'll be paying another 85 quid when you get a new car.

You'll just have to keep Saffy then :D:stir:

To be fair Vik its only 25 squid more to put on retention rather than straight transfer so you might as well leave it off the astra.........otherwise you'll be paying another 85 quid when you get a new car.

Aye that's why I'm thinking no point in putting it on the Astra :shrug:

Graham ... :p:p:p