Could not have known who he was f****g with

Ricey

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon you could push £6,300 :lol:

You make me laugh with your tone sometimes, I expect a response but when I read, it's a totally different angle...... and I like that :#1:

So what have you found to replace the bimmer?

Only me and dblock know.......sorry biscuit :ninja:

I can almost guarantee it will be universally hated......especially by sarnie!

well stuff you then,

there'll be no spooning tonight then :p it'll be like a ram raid, fast in and fast out :lol: and lots of carnage :surrender:

Sometimes it's just that little bit more satisfying that way! :p

Pure animal instincts! :teeth:

You make me laugh with your tone sometimes, I expect a response but when I read, it's a totally different angle...... and I like that :#1:

well stuff you then,

there'll be no spooning tonight then :p it'll be like a ram raid, fast in and fast out :lol: and lots of carnage :surrender:

Reach-around instead?

I'm sure I said the other day that the days of bumming jokes were behind us and I've single handedly resurrected it in the last week :doh:

Call me a **** by all means, but starting a thread to highlight your own posts on another forum is akin to claiming "Im totally mad me!" or giving yourself a nickname ;)

Nice work though :thumbs:

A nickname that begins with 'The' for extra douche points.

eg. Just call me 'The Sherminator' , a sophisticated sex robot sent back through time to change the future for one lucky lady!

well stuff you then,

Reach-around instead?

I'm sure I said the other day that the days of bumming jokes were behind us and I've single handedly resurrected it in the last week :doh:

Aren't all bumming jokes primarily behind you?

well stuff you then,

Reach-around instead?

Bumming jokes, there is no looking back...

Call me a **** by all means, but starting a thread to highlight your own posts on another forum is akin to claiming "Im totally mad me!" or giving yourself a nickname ;)

eg. Just call me 'The Sherminator' , a sophisticated sex robot sent back through time to change the future for one lucky lady!

What's wrong with a nickname beginning with "the"??? :rant:

well stuff you then,

Reach-around instead?

Bumming jokes, there is no looking back...

Use a mirror. Or video-camera connected to a TV for a live action replay! :p

You're a ****

;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Being nicknamed The Double Denim Dude doesn't really have the same snappy effect though does it.

You're a ****

;)

I AM joking BTW.............................................................Docwra is more of a ***** than a **** ;)

I just have a really unnatural obession with trying to make people laugh......I guess its the only thing I've vaguely good at (see previous DIY threads, football injury threads, lack of career ambition or indeed ambition to literally do anything)

Being nicknamed The Double Denim Dude doesn't really have the same snappy effect though does it.

You were given that nickname though. If you make it up yourself like The Sherminator then it's lame!

If someone else gives you the nickname then it's all good, no matter what it is! :D

You're a ****

;)

I AM joking BTW.............................................................Docwra is more of a ***** than a **** ;)

I just have a really unnatural obession with trying to make people laugh......I guess its the only thing I've vaguely good at (see previous DIY threads, football injury threads, lack of career ambition or indeed ambition to literally do anything)

ROFL, all good natured banter ............. but seriously, I am a ****. :D

Nothing wrong with nicknames starting with "The", Im known as "The Pimp" in some parts, but if you give it to yourself as per Paul Ince calling himself "The Guvna" then you are a proper tool. :bangin: