Anyone know this Z? 55 GM GT traded in for a Jag

350Chris

Looks good and clean and also appears to have the cubby mod, could be an Android tablet or something which would be a great added bonus. £8k is a bit expensive though, bought my Kuro with similar mileage for £6,500, although mine is an '04.

Looks good and clean and also appears to have the cubby mod, could be an Android tablet or something which would be a great added bonus. .

I'm wondering if that could be a Nurrish Sat Nav :shrug: .

Pete

Looks good and clean and also appears to have the cubby mod, could be an Android tablet or something which would be a great added bonus. .

Pete

The sales rep has said that it is a sat nav - but as you have pointed out, the advert is a little light on accuracy. It could well be a childs book with a picture of a map on it or a little mirror that distracts whoever gets into it :shrug:

My first impression is that it is over priced and a little higher on milage than I would have liked - but has to be worth a look as its only an hour or so away.

Having checked the service history, it seems to have missed anything resembling a P3 but has had a collection of 1's and 2's as well as an R1 (?) which I have assumed is just spidery writing.

As is the salesman pitch - he has had it for a few weeks but had LOADS of interest - presumably from all the people that go to a Jag dealership to buy a Nissan :doh:

I'd seriously consider getting shot of those horrible wheels.

I'd be willing to swap my standard GT spec 18's with you, just to help a fellow forum member out. :thumbs:

Pete

The sales rep has said that it is a sat nav - but as you have pointed out, the advert is a little light on accuracy. It could well be a childs book with a picture of a map on it or a little mirror that distracts whoever gets into it :shrug:

My first impression is that it is over priced and a little higher on milage than I would have liked - but has to be worth a look as its only an hour or so away.

Having checked the service history, it seems to have missed anything resembling a P3 but has had a collection of 1's and 2's as well as an R1 (?) which I have assumed is just spidery writing.

As is the salesman pitch - he has had it for a few weeks but had LOADS of interest - presumably from all the people that go to a Jag dealership to buy a Nissan :doh:

The P2 and P3 services are the same, oil, oil filter and air filter, the P3 just has an extra check or two that are probably done during a P2 anyway. Most garages, including Nissan, tend to off a minor or major service as there really is only two types.

I'd seriously consider getting shot of those horrible wheels.

I'd be willing to swap my standard GT spec 18's with you, just to help a fellow forum member out. :thumbs:

Oh, thanks so much...they are the only thing that I really don't like... :dummy:

(statement above may not be true)

the wheels look similiar to the ones husky had ages ago before his 5 axis wheels.

if that is a nurrish nav i'd take it out and burn it. as it will be as about as useful as a childrens book with a picture of a map on it.