A new role for SMD

Beavis

Unfortunately Harry sealed his own fate a few months back. He was offered a VERY good deal by the Chairman but he decided to wait and see if he was offered the England job which I can understand. When he was passed over for that the Chairman told him the deal was off the table and he had a year left to go on the current contract, Harry has been trying to negotiate a better deal but basically the relationship between him and Levy has always been rocky.

Be interesting to see which way we go for a new Manager :shrug: Never dull being a Spurs fan :no1:

I heard Levy would only offer him a rolling contract, to be fair, if you are in your 60s, you dont want temporary rolling contracts :shrug:

I think they should get just as good or even better manager in, just dont expect the likes of Modric and co to hang around. Could see some serious revolving doors action going on at the Lane this summer.

Shame this didn't happen a few weeks ago, i wouldn't have minded him at Liverpool :)

Just said the same to my mate, I reckon he would have worked miracles there, he gets the best out of players. Liverpool are in a far worse mess than us IMO, and if RVP goes Arsenal are in the smelly stuff too... Going to be an interesting season.

Business as usual in North London then. All my Arsenal mates are rejoicing and think its hilarious. Reading some of the Spurs supporters comments on the BBC is insane. Not quite sure who some of them think they are or who Spurs are. Until Feb they were probably the most entertaining team in the league!

I'm a Gooner and would agree, they were certainly playing some very good stuff, premature rejoicing IMHO, we may lose our captain and best player yet :shrug:

Business as usual in North London then. All my Arsenal mates are rejoicing and think its hilarious. Reading some of the Spurs supporters comments on the BBC is insane. Not quite sure who some of them think they are or who Spurs are. Until Feb they were probably the most entertaining team in the league!