Richmond ham.....yuck!

HEADPHONES

Omg this is so funny as carla specifically made me watch it because she was so grossed out.

Not because of the nekked people but because it says 'made with 100% natural ingredients'

Wft have I been eating before then?!?? How is ham not just 100% pig?!? The filthy bastards!

Omg this is so funny as carla specifically made me watch it because she was so grossed out.

Not because of the nekked people but because it says 'made with 100% natural ingredients'

Wft have I been eating before then?!?? How is ham not just 100% pig?!? The filthy bastards!

they never say what bit they use, expensive meats usually use the best cuts. cheap reformed ham like richmond is usually the last scraps flayed off the bones and topped up with a fww other bits and bobs to keep it together.

the give away is the term "reformed" usually in small letters above the big word "ham" :lol:

As a native of Richmond, North Yorkshire AND previously a manufacturer of York hams, i can quite catagorically state that there is nothing NATURAL about this adverts Ham.

It will be salted pork injected with brine solution and polyphosphates which enable the meat to be saturated with brine.

The meat will have been tumbled in this solution to a point where it resembles a grey " snotty " consistency and then poured into moulds prior to boiling in a pressure cooker.

Enjoy !!!

p.s. My genuine York Hams were supplied to H.R.H. by royal appointment.