Value of a Supercharged 350z?

wizard

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also as said the vast majority of people to prefer to buy a stock car. I know when I buy cars I always go for stock ones.

I don't know why but when cars are modified it instantly makes everyday joe think the car has been hammered and is a pile of rubbish.

You buy an R34 for the fact it is a GT-R, looks amazing and performs amazing. It's all about the branding etc. why should a 25 year old Ferrari be worth £100k+? It's all in the brand and desirability. In my opinion an R34 GT-R is much more desirable than a zed, I'd love one but can't afford it. However I also love the zed and couldn't bring myself to get rid. Puts a massive smile on my face everyday-looks amazing, drives amazing and is fun.

Vulture mode, if you do break ;) I may well be interested in all the kit for the SC and fuel system, sorry it had to come out!

Driving fast isn't the be all and end all of owning a fast car, its more about the whole package rather than outright speed.

+1

It's about the whole experience of owning the car for me

An r34 is on a different level to the zed, even stock they often exceeded the power that Nissan quoted

In all honesty guys, I was only mucking about.

I know you guys are right. Modifications add very little value to a car (if any).

What is interesting though is that if I were presented a s/c zed for the same money as a newer N/A zed, I know which one I would be picking! ;)

I'm sure you know what you're doing, but whenever I saw a modded Zed, it sent alarm bells thinking "How did they mess this car up?" instead of me thinking how much it would cost to do myself.

Does it make my opinion less valid?

:shutup:

:p: Sorry mate :lol:

I could have bought a GTR for what I've spent on mine - and it's not on the road yet but I'm not as rich as Ian so I would not be able to afford to run it!!

:lol:

:shutup:

:p: Sorry mate :lol:

I could have bought a GTR for what I've spent on mine - and it's not on the road yet but I'm not as rich as Ian so I would not be able to afford to run it!!

:lol:

But you will be putting yours on the track, no?

No

Ta.

Not at all boss, I'm just trying to understand why people spend all that money on a road car. It seems like an awful lot of money just to feel good about the performance of your car that will be rarely used to its full potential IMHO.

Because it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile......winning is winning

No

Ta.

Not at all boss, I'm just trying to understand why people spend all that money on a road car. It seems like an awful lot of money just to feel good about the performance of your car that will be rarely used to its full potential IMHO.

Because it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile......winning is winning

You sound like Charlie Sheen :p

It's fast and the furious you pair of numb nuts!

Fail on the oldies part :lol:

Such a legendary film collection "it's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car... You better learn that" :lol:

"Nos .. I need nos!"

You can tell I've not watched every one of them about a million times :lol: