My New Z At Last!

oj121

Im taking a trip home to Wales soon as my brother fancies a mooch around the new car. What he doesnt know is he is getting my old Fiesta ST (seen in the background) as a present for graduating from uni this summer. A bit of an upgrade from his 1.6 Seat Leon. I can feel a day out in the black mountains coming along!

I see one thing that would appear to me as a bit of a nightmare. It's a late registered Pre facelift car so it's in the higher tax band even though it's the 1st model interior and exterior and 287bhp engine and not the 2006 296bhp engine.

Apart from that it's a nice clean looking car and I'm sure you will love it!

Yes its July 2006 reg. Not ideal with the tax but whats £200 more over the space of a year?!?!

Yep that is true ! Especially in amongst the running costs its nothing. If it was me though I would have hunted down a facelift car as the interior and exterior changes are very good. Still a great car regardless of year though.

There were no facelifts in my price bracket at a mileage I considered decent anywhere near me unfortunately. I didnt actually intend the buy the car. I went for a look around and to show my dad what I was looking at getting. An hour later I had paid a deposit. I am more than happy with her after a few hundred miles of driving today and returning a healthy 25/26 mpg as well!

Its pouring with rain!!!! Bloody typical! I managed to get some time off work for a few days after picking up my car and it rains!!!! Again!! As it has done for nearly 3 months! Yet I still cant use a hosepipe!?!?! :bang::rant::angry:

I am absolutely loving the car (even if it is hammering down). Didnt intend to buy it and had my mind set on a Monaro but I am so happy with my choice. Great car, great community. As you can all tell im gushing quite a bit.

Just wish it would dry up a bit as this im my first foray into RWD and inch deep puddles on less than average roads is not the place to learn!