Union Jack wing mirror covers

twobears

I've seen a few people driving around (not in Zeds :p ) with Union Jack wing mirror covers and have decided that I need some for Mr Zedbelly as they would go beautifully with his azure paintwork. I've tried the local garages but they don't stock them. There are some on eBay but it's too late to get them posted out now. I was going to try Halfords tomorrow. Does anyone know of a stockist, assuming they haven't all sold out?

manphibian, you are such a meanie :thumbdown::lol:

Alex, I had a Welsh surname and now have an Irish one but no Scots blood as far as I know so I'll stick with me Union Jack!

p.s. how long before someone tells me that it's the Union flag and that I will probably put it upside down on my wing mirrors? :boxing: I'd hate to annoy the pedants with my pennants - he he :blush:

Stop being mean on Annie! The poor girl's clearly still suffering from last week's sunstroke - firstly today she say's she hates window tints and now this peculiar wing mirror idea.

Here's a few ideas for you TwoBears:

1) PoundLand

2) Nick them off a Mini Cooper

3) 99p Stores

4) Do DIY job - I know you have the same vinyl sources as I do!

5) PoundWorld

6) The local covered market

7) :pmzmanalex::shrug:

S.

Ha ha, Sarah, you are too kind to me. So many ace suggestions!!! :p

I've found out that you can get them from Tesco for £1.47. Yay :yahoo:

I'll post the pics tomorrow 'cos I know you all want to see my latest mod. Heck, I can even post a series of photos showing you all how to put them onto the wing mirrors.

Does anyone else think that I need to stop drinking that bottle of wine now? :blush: