ouch - embarrased or what ?

ioneabee

:lol: Fancy still sitting in it though....wouldn't you wanna get out, and erm...inspect the damage!?? :lol::lol:

Deffo a Tw@t...yes, with a capital "T".. :clap:

I think he can see most of it from where he is sitting :lol:

At least the car was well made otherwise the engine would be on his lap :surrender:

I'm not calling the guy a t*@t because of what he's driving...merely the fact that he must be a bit of a div for wrapping the car round a lampost...I bet he was flooring it round that bend, showing off...and he "tw@tted" his nice shiny motor....

Perhaps a case of having a flash toy...with too much power...and not knowing how to control the beast....either that, or he is just a t*@t and can't drive...guess we'll never know....but hey, I never slated him for having a better car than the majority of peeps on here (with the exception of the big chief of course ;) )

And hey, I'm new :dummy: ...lay off me :p lol!!

Hannah x

I'm not calling the guy a t*@t because of what he's driving...merely the fact that he must be a bit of a div for wrapping the car round a lampost...I bet he was flooring it round that bend, showing off...and he "tw@tted" his nice shiny motor....

Perhaps a case of having a flash toy...with too much power...and not knowing how to control the beast....either that, or he is just a t*@t and can't drive...guess we'll never know....but hey, I never slated him for having a better car than the majority of peeps on here (with the exception of the big chief of course ;) )

And hey, I'm new :dummy: ...lay off me :p lol!!

Hannah x

Haha don't worry just don't take me seriously like 99.9% of the forum :lol:

I'm sure a larger proportion of Ferrari drives are tw@ts than Zed owners as it is more of a status symbol than a machine to them :shrug:

I'm a tw@t but I don't have a ferrari so I can't confirm anything either way...

Lots of people think Ferraris are driven by tossers, until they reach a stage in their life when they can have one themselves - then it doesnt seem such a bad idea afterall. :lol::yawn:

Lamborghinis are driven by flash tw&ts, Porsches by yuppie c0cks, and Bentleys by upper class snobs.

Its a very British thing to mock and namecall those who achieve.

Im sure to the corsa/nova crew our 350/370z's are driven by wannabe flash buggers :shrug:

Truth is we like them for what they are, which are incredibly good value sports cars imho.

I crashed (well scuffed the bumper) the beemer into a gate after two weeks of owning it and I sat there crying :blush::lol:

To be fair. Like Dave I'm also a tw*t :D (some times)

cry baby more like :p

you were crying when both Will and I were giving you grief :lol::lol:

We had a 24/25 yr old customer spin a brand new Lambo Gallardo Spyder in the wet and end up in through some hedges. Everyone drove past him beeping, laughing and guesturing at him. We repaired it and he sold the car soon after, poor guy :thumbdown: