We all moan about our naff weather......but.....

Wasso

Cleaned car :thumbs:

Packing for Turkey :scare:

Never been and would like to go sometime :thumbs:

:lol: @ both of you!

Don't know why but was just reminiscing of Wales, if only we were there now :drunk: and a bit of :drive1

Yep last weekend was fantastic but weather like this would have been the cherry on the cake B)

Aye aye cherry on top of da cake!

Oh man I feel depressed it'll be another year till Wales.

I recognise that garden, and the lovely lady :teeth:

Cleaned the car, then met up with some friends for some beers in the pub which is 10 seconds walk away from my new place in Richmond...just taking an hour to relax before another pub venture to watch England. Tomorrow AM into central london to pick up my work laptop i forgot I needed for Monday, then fitting grounding kit (in red, yes Ian, see what you did) sunday afternoon.

San Miguels, Rioja, Tapas in Church Street Twickenham, watch The Mighty Quins beat Leicester, back to the Stoop and more beer, all in all a very nice day in the sunshine. :drunk::thumbs:

You should have met up with Col being that he was only a couple of mile away.

Hmmm beers in Twickenham down by the river, they were days :thumbs:

Spent the afternoon on a date with a very very nice young blonde ;):p:teeth:

Bet you split up this evening though with your track record! :lol:

He hasn't Proposed yet, so still time yet :thumbs:

So you say, I heard he proposed when they met!!! :p

Spent the afternoon on a date with a very very nice young blonde ;):p:teeth:

Bet you split up this evening though with your track record! :lol:

He hasn't Proposed yet, so still time yet :thumbs:

LOL, you guys, so funny....... :lol:

Actually still technically married to the present Mrs Builder49 Mark3.. This is purely a functional decision on my part as it prevents me remarrying !!!!

And Im in wedding mode next weekend, My Daughters!!!! Opening line of my Fathers speech...... 'I'd like to thank you all for coming, it's a real pleasure to make a speech at a wedding knowing full well it can't end in my own divorce!'

:lol:

Can we come, can we, can we, Pleeeeeeease???? :teeth:

LOL, you guys, so funny....... :lol:

Actually still technically married to the present Mrs Builder49 Mark3.. This is purely a functional decision on my part as it prevents me remarrying !!!!

And Im in wedding mode next weekend, My Daughters!!!! Opening line of my Fathers speech...... 'I'd like to thank you all for coming, it's a real pleasure to make a speech at a wedding knowing full well it can't end in my own divorce!'

:lol:

Lol, No, I'll get heckled enough, and with 2 Ex wives there (No1 & No2) my life will be miserable enough :lol:

Oh and for your information guys, if you add my marriages together I've totalled 25 years!!!!

Plenty of time for at least 3 more ;)

We expect pix of the new beast guys B)

I'm taking my dad to pick up his new car, a jag x type.

We've gone on the back roads but theres just too much traffic. Unfortunately Worksop isn't like Wales.

Lol, No, I'll get heckled enough, and with 2 Ex wives there (No1 & No2) my life will be miserable enough :lol:

Oh and for your information guys, if you add my marriages together I've totalled 25 years!!!!

Plenty of time for at least 3 more ;)

25 years.... You wouldn't do that for murder :lol:

I'm still bloomin' well painting my workshop. Getting bored now (not to mention covered in paint) but I can see the BBQ being set up in the garden so hoping for some nice kebabs in about an hour's time - yay :teeth: