****++DAMAGED 350Z,PICTURES UPLOADED++****

funnyjas

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B1oody hell mate, so sorry to see that and further more sorry I doubted you and for my rudeness. Glad you are okay, guess Ill have to chew my own words on this one geeza. :blush: sheesh!!!!

Let me know if you want me to list it for you on ebay or something, I have 100% positive feedback so buyers will know that Im a trusted seller, Ill put your contact details on there for you, so they can all be refered to you. Just be careful of scammers :D You can pm me all details and how much you wanna sell it for.

Apologies once again mate, I was totally wrong about you and Ive learnt my lesson, fair play to you for putting up with my comments. ;):thumbs:

Very sad.

Not sure it's even worth repairing. Aside from needing a new front, some of the structure has moved out of place which would imply the chassis has twisted a little. Whoever buys it will strip it for sure.

Very sorry to see this happen to anyone. I'd talk to the folks. You're going to take a big loss on this no matter what you do.

It is, but its a GT so has more things to break and sell, plus a UK car so can take the rear off it, and alloys too to match a UK zed

oh..ok..fair enough,but that car has got airbags, windscreen,left side badly damaged..i dont know how much to sale reali

It is, but its a GT so has more things to break and sell, plus a UK car so can take the rear off it, and alloys too to match a UK zed

oh..ok..fair enough,but that car has got airbags, windscreen,left side badly damaged..i dont know how much to sale reali

Put it up for £5k and see what happens :thumbs:

Real shame about the car.

2 questions.

Why no airbags deployed and what happened to the big ALI bar on front.

coz i wasnt a crash, it was a kind of slip..basically was trying to do a left turn on a left bended road, and road was sleepry,so my left tyre drove on the kerb and grass,then hit a fense,then my car had a 180degree turn.

whats ALI bar?

if u can understand what i meant