****++DAMAGED 350Z,PICTURES UPLOADED++****

funnyjas

do u guys know where can i sale my damaged 350Z to?

sadly i got my 350z crashed..and ive only got 3rd party insruance..so..which means i have to repair it myself..it will cost me about 5000pounds to get repaired..its damn expensive..although the engine is not damaged and the airbag wasn't pop out,so i suppose it wasnt that serious

so i wanna sell it now..

plz help...

pictures are uploaded..the parts that needed to be replaced r in the pic as well..so it looks a bit ugly.. :yuck:

please see it, the problem boy is on ebay NOW! :thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-z-Sun ... dZViewItem

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh if you sell it in parts you probably get a bit of money back. Maybe people on here interested, but be warned, there are scammers around which we know of, so if you don't post pictures of exactly what you have of each item, and not ripoff pictures from google images, or spoofed pictures as we can tell, no one on here will buy. And no one on here will pay you by paypal, or give you their bank info, or pay you by bank transfer. it will be cash on delivery or on collection after item is inspected. :sly:

Sorry if I come across harsh but don't want same incident as what happened on other club owners sites. :dry:

Thats if you are planning on selling on here, otherwise take lomoto's advice, try selling on ebay, you are sure to make some money back, or see how much a salvage yard will take it or post it for free on pistonheads. :thumbs:

do u guys know where can i sale my damaged 350Z to?

sadly i got my 350z crashed..and ive only got 3rd party insruance..so..which means i have to repair it myself..it will cost me about 5000pounds to get repaired..its damn expensive..although the engine is not damaged and the airbag wasn't pop out,so i suppose it wasnt that serious

so i wanna sell it now..

plz help...

:scare:

Geez, you spent all that money on a 350z and then only insured yourself 3rd party? :headhurt:

Anyhow besides that point i'm sorry for you mate, and i hope you don't lose out too much. If you can afford to wait and have somewhere to store your car i would sell it for parts, i'm pretty sure you'd get a fair bit of cash back.

I'm after the ashtray thats near the handbrake, so i'm avin first dabs on that ;)

Sorry to hear that dude, get some pictures up so we can see what happened.

If anyone does want something, i will be in guildford on the 4th March so if people are interested in stuff, i do not mind driving over to check out what you have before anyone orders anything from you, just in case dude. :thumbs:

Also, to sell on here, i think you need 15 posts or more. :D

I would have thought weighing up what you will lose by selling it damaged against the 5k to have it repaired would be the thing to do. I personally would rather try and raise the 5k to have it repaired and buy an old banger in the meantime as surely you will lose more than 5k if you sell it.

I didn't think any insurance company gave out third party insurance to cars over £10k or thereabouts??

Sorry to hear it though mate. I'm not too far from Guildford if you want a hand stripping it down.

Cheers

Hmm just called Direct line, they said its rare they will give third party to cars exceeding 12k in value. Suspect? :dry:

For what? Because this is a perfect time for him to lead to the next stage of scamming which would probably be,

Thankyou everybody for your advice, I will collate all the items that I will sell individually, let me know if you want first dibs on any of the items I am selling. I accept paypal or can do it by bank transfer, for starters, here are some pictures of the items I am selling, prices shown.

Prices are low because I have a sick mother who needs hospital care and desperatly need the money to pay for her care. If you think prices are too high then pm me and I can offer a lower price. Any contribution would help.

3.5 V6 engin only 9000 miles £450.00

Rays 18" Wheels + Tyres £250.00

Leather seats £90.00

Exhaust £30.00

I will have the rest of the items shown soon, and more pictures once my camera is fixed, as is broken and is at the store now.

Thanks all :dry::dry:

If Im wrong about this guy then fair enough, but its funny how after everything ive said he hasnt bothered defending himself, not once.

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

He may be genuine, but i am very weary to say the least.

Andy lives close so if he comes back and says its genuine, i am sure he wont mind someone goign to take a look to be on the safe side.

I dont mind going down either.

Andy lives close so if he comes back and says its genuine, i am sure he wont mind someone goign to take a look to be on the safe side.

Fair enough mate, if Im wrong and he is genuine by showing pics of the damaged car and will sell for cash then I will apolize, but I can't see it somehow. Who on earth buys a 350z and only gets third party, Ive called up Sky insurance who cover imports and even they wouldnt offer third party on this car. :dry::dry:

Fair enough mate, if Im wrong and he is genuine by showing pics of the damaged car and will sell for cash then I will apolize, but I can't see it somehow. Who on earth buys a 350z and only gets third party, Ive called up Sky insurance who cover imports and even they wouldnt offer third party on this car. :dry::dry:

Your so funny - have you phoned Sheila's Wheels yet? :D

Your so funny - have you phoned Sheila's Wheels yet? :D

ha ha thankyou very good ;)