****++DAMAGED 350Z,PICTURES UPLOADED++****

funnyjas

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly my point, guys, lets jsut see what happens and not jump, it does seem dodgy but we all have a right to be a bit cautious these days, so therefore we are helping the guy with the sale by telling him to show us pictures and then we can salvage all we need.

BTW - shotgun the RAYS if they are going cheaply and if you have rays, if not, i may have the wheels anyway as spares ;)

Okay, maybe my fault that I started saying its probably a scam, just know that there are many ebayers who build up 20 100% positive feedbacks then say they have 4 plasma tv's going for sale cheap, list them for two days then get the money then bugger off.

He could of set this up about posting early thread about owning 350z then give it time then say crashed it who wants in.

Like I said Im sorry if I have gone to far, if he posts up genuin pictures then I will personally pay for him to list whatever he wants on ebay.

Hows that? :dry:

Yeh if you sell it in parts you probably get a bit of money back. Maybe people on here interested, but be warned, there are scammers around which we know of, so if you don't post pictures of exactly what you have of each item, and not ripoff pictures from google images, or spoofed pictures as we can tell, no one on here will buy. And no one on here will pay you by paypal, or give you their bank info, or pay you by bank transfer. it will be cash on delivery or on collection after item is inspected. :sly:

Sorry if I come across harsh but don't want same incident as what happened on other club owners sites. :dry:

Thats if you are planning on selling on here, otherwise take lomoto's advice, try selling on ebay, you are sure to make some money back, or see how much a salvage yard will take it or post it for free on pistonheads. :thumbs:

thats ok,i totally undertand it.coz i have never met this kind of trouble before,so i was thinking if i could get some advises from here.

By the way, just wondering, somethin I do a lot a bit random, what nationality are you cos your syntax says you may not have lived over here that long. Apologies if this question seems rude. ;)

im Chinese,just studying in Surrey Uni,and i have been to England for 5 years..anything else that you wanna know?no problem mate

Geez, you spent all that money on a 350z and then only insured yourself 3rd party? :headhurt:

Anyhow besides that point i'm sorry for you mate, and i hope you don't lose out too much. If you can afford to wait and have somewhere to store your car i would sell it for parts, i'm pretty sure you'd get a fair bit of cash back.

I'm after the ashtray thats near the handbrake, so i'm avin first dabs on that ;)

well..i wish i could get full insured,but its far to expensive,something like 7K plus..

i will try to sell it for parts,but its a bit time consuming innet?..lol..thanks for the advise

Sorry to hear that dude, get some pictures up so we can see what happened.

If anyone does want something, i will be in guildford on the 4th March so if people are interested in stuff, i do not mind driving over to check out what you have before anyone orders anything from you, just in case dude. :thumbs:

Also, to sell on here, i think you need 15 posts or more. :D

i will try to take some photos and upload them..

actually the car in Worcester,close to B'ham..well,it was a long story about what happened.Basically what happened was i went to a chinese racing gathering in Worcester in Nov,but my car got crashed on that day coz i was trying to do a drifting..(i know it sounds silly)..then it got crashed.

however,there was a Taiwanese guy came up and say he can get it repaired around 3.5k,i was totally loosing my head,coz i ve never met this sort of crash before,and then i gave 2.5k as deposit to him to get it done. but that bastard ran away during Xmas,coz i went back home for xmas. And now i cant find him,plus my have to pay my university fee,its about 5k for half year, that why i wanna get this car sold as soon as possible.

im sorry for all these misunderstandings that caused

I would have thought weighing up what you will lose by selling it damaged against the 5k to have it repaired would be the thing to do. I personally would rather try and raise the 5k to have it repaired and buy an old banger in the meantime as surely you will lose more than 5k if you sell it.

yea,ture.but the thing is that i cant tell my parents about this,coz i do they will not let me drive anymore for sure..sounds sad huh? heehee..

I didn't think any insurance company gave out third party insurance to cars over £10k or thereabouts??

Sorry to hear it though mate. I'm not too far from Guildford if you want a hand stripping it down.

Cheers

well,i got this insurance quote from an agent in New Malden,somehow they found me one 3rd party quote.

the car is in Worcester..i live in Guildford :)

For what? Because this is a perfect time for him to lead to the next stage of scamming which would probably be,

Thankyou everybody for your advice, I will collate all the items that I will sell individually, let me know if you want first dibs on any of the items I am selling. I accept paypal or can do it by bank transfer, for starters, here are some pictures of the items I am selling, prices shown.

Prices are low because I have a sick mother who needs hospital care and desperatly need the money to pay for her care. If you think prices are too high then pm me and I can offer a lower price. Any contribution would help.

3.5 V6 engin only 9000 miles £450.00

Rays 18" Wheels + Tyres £250.00

Leather seats £90.00

Exhaust £30.00

I will have the rest of the items shown soon, and more pictures once my camera is fixed, as is broken and is at the store now.

Thanks all :dry::dry:

If Im wrong about this guy then fair enough, but its funny how after everything ive said he hasnt bothered defending himself, not once.

lol..thats a nice drama mate..

it will take me loads of time to sell it for parts,coz i dont have time to split the car into parts and sell it, well i may ask my friends in Worcester to do it,but it sounds quite unkind..

plus,my car hasn't got brambo..and rays..i dont know why,i found out after i bought from a import car dealer in Bristol,its called Car Imports Direct..i think i might got cheat by the company..coz i didnt know much about this car before i buy it... :wacko:

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

He may be genuine, but i am very weary to say the least.

Andy lives close so if he comes back and says its genuine, i am sure he wont mind someone goign to take a look to be on the safe side.

I dont mind going down either.

Fair enough mate, if Im wrong and he is genuine by showing pics of the damaged car and will sell for cash then I will apolize, but I can't see it somehow. Who on earth buys a 350z and only gets third party, Ive called up Sky insurance who cover imports and even they wouldnt offer third party on this car. :dry::dry:

hey man,you got me wrong!..

my bro has got an EVO8 FQ-300 with 3rd party as well..let me tell u what,coz we r students,therefore we dont have that kind of money to buy insruance,plus all these money r from our parents,so be honest with you,there is no point for us to buy insruance,the car is cheap in the UK compare with China,but the insruance is so expensive..

no matter how i get the 3rd party insurance,but i got it anyway..

So you basically pile out, oh i dunno, £15k and you didnt even know which spec you were buying?

And you give a guy you ve never seen before £2.5k DEPOSIT to repair your car? And he ran of, and he took his garage with him. Or was he going to repair it on the street???

And on top of that you tell you couldn't afford full assurance ???

:headhurt:

Thats one weird story dude

guys chill, suspect a scammer would have registered back in October 2006 just to start scamming now?

If the guy is willing to let some of you inspect the crashed car, this will settle it :)

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

i can give you guys the address of my garage where i left my car,you guys feel free to go and have look.

Kudo Racing Ltd.

Temple Laugherne House

Lower Broadheath, Martley Road

Worcester, WR2 6RF

01212 8800 88

my bro has got an EVO8 FQ-300 with 3rd party as well..let me tell u what,coz we r students,therefore we dont have that kind of money to buy insruance,plus all these money r from our parents,so be honest with you,there is no point for us to buy insruance,the car is cheap in the UK compare with China,but the insruance is so expensive..

So you guys have money to buy an EVO8 and a Z, but no money to get insurance coz you are students, so you dont have much money?

:wacko:

So you basically pile out, oh i dunno, £15k and you didnt even know which spec you were buying?

And you give a guy you ve never seen before £2.5k DEPOSIT to repair your car? And he ran of, and he took his garage with him. Or was he going to repair it on the street???

And on top of that you tell you couldn't afford full assurance ???

:headhurt:

Thats one weird story dude

i saw this car on autotrader at end of Oct,but i didnt know this is an import car,plus i dont reali know whats difference between import 350z and uk 350z at that moment.after i bought it i realise that it should have brembo and Rays with it if its GT pack..

i gave that guy 2.5k as deposit coz he was the manager in that garage,maybe because of we speaking the same language,so i trust him,so i left the car in that garage,but he got kicked out by the boss during xmas but i didnt know!

plus,im not the only one who got cheat by him!! and his name is Ares Zhang,Taiwanese,short and fat with glasses...i wish he got crashed by a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!****er!

So you guys have money to buy an EVO8 and a Z, but no money to get insurance coz you are students, so you dont have much money?

:wacko:

strange huh? yea,well,many chinese oversea students have money for buying nice cars in the UK,but its not very easy to get an insurance here. so as i told you,its a long story..i wish i could speak chinese in here,so i could explain everything very clearly!!...