****++DAMAGED 350Z,PICTURES UPLOADED++****

funnyjas

oh,by the way,if any of you is going to visit that garage,plz find Rex,say u r here to see the Jason's Z.

i called him this afternoon to take some pic of my car,in order to post it here and ebay..

thanks everyone for your advises,and im sorry for the misunderstanding that caused..i would doubt about it if im one of u.lol :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, mate like I said once you send pics of the car damaged I will help fund you list something on ebay. Apologies if I came across rude and misunderstanding, Still seems like a far fetched story and I still have my doubts, but Im a man of my word and will help you out if you prove genuin. Soz about the whole syntax thing for starters. :dry:;)

i can provide the japanese export certificate,and videos n pics,if anyone wanna see it as an eviodence..

is that enough? i feel really bad about some posts..but i understand it..

thanks for the helps again..i just wanna get it sold ASSP for max cash.. :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

Okay, mate like I said once you send pics of the car damaged I will help fund you list something on ebay. Apologies if I came across rude and misunderstanding, Still seems like a far fetched story and I still have my doubts, but Im a man of my word and will help you out if you prove genuin. Soz about the whole syntax thing for starters. :dry:;)

its ok man,i will try to get some pics about the damaged car asap.like i said i would do the same thing if i were u,i can understand you are doing this for friends' good.many thanks for the help..

lol..it seems like i have to learn more english then..haha~~hope i could get better soon

I've no doubt at all that this guy is genuine and I think he's been given an unneccessary hard time.

Would you pay almost half the value of your car as insurance? I sure as hell wouldn't. I used to insure hot hatches THIRD PARTY ONLY when I was younger to avoid the insurance shafting. Luckily I never pranged any of my cars.

Good luck selling the parts mate. Shame about your car. :(

This is so simple, where are the copies of the pics of the damaged car? If you can't produce them then this is a watre of time as you can't sell it with no pics.

Also if your a student, get some credit cards, rack up 5K of debt, I would imagine that you could get 2 x cards with 2.5K on each being a student and get it fixed and then sell it, if you can afford to loose 8K you might as well spend 5K and loose 5 and spend the 3K on advance driving lessons and a 2CV

This is so simple, where are the copies of the pics of the damaged car? If you can't produce them then this is a watre of time as you can't sell it with no pics.

Also if your a student, get some credit cards, rack up 5K of debt, I would imagine that you could get 2 x cards with 2.5K on each being a student and get it fixed and then sell it, if you can afford to loose 8K you might as well spend 5K and loose 5 and spend the 3K on advance driving lessons and a 2CV

:wacko:

guys, let's stop bashing on funnyjas, shall we? we have the address of where the damaged car is, anyone interested, go have a look!

Very true I tried calling four times no answer, guess they are closed but hey aint going to question until he posts pics of car damaged as might be interested in parts but will pay on collection. :yawn:

Dude that is such a sad sight, seemed to hold up very well though and protected you as it should.

Best bet will be ebay buddy, i dont think you will get much for it, but worth trying anyway. Personally i would try fork out to fix it, as you will get a lot more if it was fixed and then sell it, but its up to you buddy

Ouch! :scare: Sorry to see your car in such a mess, Jas. I would have to agree with sl114 above about the best way to sort things out. Good luck with it. :thumbs:

Also, apologies if you've had a hard time on the site since posting this. There have been so many scams around recently that everyone seems to be getting a bit paranoid. I think you've responded with very good grace.

Oh, and your English is a damn sight better than my Mandarin/Cantonese! :teeth: