Hi

Hi guys :wave:

Im Nick im from the southwest of england and I've registered today because im looking for info on what to lookout for when buying a used 350z and get some inspiration of some little tweaks i would like to make.

I'm currently looking at 350's on the web and will book a test drive next month before I find one I want to buy.

So hi again and im looking forward to meeting you all :)

Welcome. Where abouts in the South West are you?

Hi mate im based in North Devon, my current car is having a new gearbox clutch and flywheel fitted then its saving a bit of money and sell it for the 350z :)

Hi mate im based in North Devon, my current car is having a new gearbox clutch and flywheel fitted then its saving a bit of money and sell it for the 350z :)

Keep on saving :thumbs:

Keep on saving :thumbs:

Oh I will do :D

keep sving and searching. if you just use the search tab you can find a wealth of info. i got my zed about a month ago, the forum has become a nightly frequent for myself, everyones really helpful and all got one thing in common.....the zed.

youll find all the things to watch out for on here, always try get a full service history with a car. they need good servicing as with all cars, fuel costs can be high, some of the parts can be expensive. There r guys like zmanalex which can gets parts to you next day and cracking prices, il be getting all my oils and stuff of him next week, when the mrs is away.

there good reliable cars, but there cars and need looked after... but what you get in return completely out weighs the fact you might have to chuck a few hundred quid at it here and there..

once you get you zed, you will feel like your in the wrong car for a while i still think ive accidently stolen some lucky persons pride in joy.

and welcome