PLEASE HELP!

BlackBullet

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny that so many are trolling on things they dont have a clue towards. Bahrain, saudi arabia, UAE, qatar, oman, and kuwait.

We are all 90% petrol heads and if ur not one over here ur just weird.. we have 95 hatchback civics over here that can toast lambo or Ferrari's as some one above mentioned, we have VW mach1 GTi's toasting brand new SRT8 chargers!

the middle east is crazy about cars and not so crazy about safety have nearly a man dying everyday here because of car accidents its terrible i know, but once your here and see what we do.. there is no way in hells chance you wont join in.. we have mods and tweeks over here that people in other countries havent even tried.. and if they have they would say its dangerous!

I mean BLOODY HELL! i saw a scouter with a Nitrous-oxide ****ing system about 2 weeks ago :S WHO DOES THAT?

so no im not a troll, il ask around to see if any videos were shot of that night videos are normally taken in the races here, and if and once u see it, you judge to what speed i was going ! okay? :)

Can you not just take a photo? All I asked for was for you to list the spec of your car, don't even need a camera for that ;)

I totally appreciate the scene out there, that's why I was interested. Don't tar us all with the same brush :(

I find it funny that so many are trolling on things they dont have a clue towards. Bahrain, saudi arabia, UAE, qatar, oman, and kuwait.

We are all 90% petrol heads and if ur not one over here ur just weird.. we have 95 hatchback civics over here that can toast lambo or Ferrari's as some one above mentioned, we have VW mach1 GTi's toasting brand new SRT8 chargers!

the middle east is crazy about cars and not so crazy about safety have nearly a man dying everyday here because of car accidents its terrible i know, but once your here and see what we do.. there is no way in hells chance you wont join in.. we have mods and tweeks over here that people in other countries havent even tried.. and if they have they would say its dangerous!

I mean BLOODY HELL! i saw a scouter with a Nitrous-oxide ****ing system about 2 weeks ago :S WHO DOES THAT?

so no im not a troll, il ask around to see if any videos were shot of that night videos are normally taken in the races here, and if and once u see it, you judge to what speed i was going ! okay? :)

1 - open bonnet

2 - take picture of engine with supporting mods to actually go the speeds you say you were

3 - take the respect and appreciation from many members on here for your efforts

or

Drive your standard Zed with it's puny brakes as fast as you can and keep trolling :thumbs:

Either way please don't stop posting as it is more amusing than the usual threads on here :snack:

Oooh, a clever troll look. :lol:

Seeing as you are clever, perhaps you might appreciate the pointlessness of asking people who clearly dont have the same engine as you do whats gone wrong with said engine. I reckon a 350Z would need somewhere in the region of 700hp to see 196mph, so youve either a massively overreading speedo, got the most powerful VQ Ive heard of, or a JZ/RB/LS, in which case Id advise asking owners of that engine what the puddle of water under your car is. :thumbs:

Hi Mate

I'm not saing your a troll but I like others did say we would like to see some photos of your car, I and others assume it is an American make because of the KMH statement, we here use MPH so thats why we have that assumption.

Clearly instead of skirting around my comment with all this rubbish about where you are and please do note well I was an out worker in these areas 1974 to 1978 with Ruston gas turbines, why after all this time are you still not able to post engine and and body shots of your car? Do you not understand that all of this crap could have been resolved with simple photos that we the members put up daily for those that are genuinely interested.

After years of being on this site I have found that those who cannot or will not put up a few pics of there car are taking the p**s.

Please do not respond to this if you are incapable of throwing up a few pics of your own showing your problems, we do not want videos from racing shots, I assume you are at least wealthy enough to buy a cheap digital camera. Prove me wrong otherwise hang up you spurs.

Take a picture of your engine bay with the mods supporting the speed and a piece of paper saying 'Ricey can kiss my big one' and I'll literally fly to Bahrain and kiss your pecker or a pecker of your choice for you.

Can't say fairer than that

Take a picture of your engine bay with the mods supporting the speed and a piece of paper saying 'Ricey can kiss my big one' and I'll literally fly to Bahrain and kiss your pecker or a pecker or your choice for you.

Can't say fairer than that

Anyone any good with photoshop? :D

"I select ........... the pecker of that 50 year old dead camel thats been laying in the sun for a week" :lol:

When I hit 156 mph on the Autobahn (read off SatNav), the speedo was showing around 170-175, so at the top end the analogue speedo has a tendency to overread (at least on my car). If I didn't slow down as I had to, I think I would easily have hit around 165 mph as I was still gaining around 1-2mph per second at that point.

While I do smell a very strong scent of cow dung, there is a faint chance that he hit 190-something on the speedo which would be around 170 or thereabouts in reality with a few decent NA mods like a good air intake, exhaust, etc.