another ferrari

Nice motor :thumbs:

I've recently started to take a real shine to the Mondial T, in particular those manufactured around 1990-1994. They have the 3.4 litre v8 which went in to the 348 and had the vast majority of the earler Mondial 'niggles' dealt with.

You seem to be able to pick up a very tidy one for around 20k, which I don't think is too bad if you have the cashola. Probably better of buying one of them than a tired 308 / 328 for 25k.

Like this one: http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C276340

I hasten to add this is not my car, nor do I know the owner of the vehicle or the garage. :)

meh... might be a classic but looks very dated. The shapes...meehh, the interior has 4 seats, just doesnt push my buttons. I'd rather drive a decent new car then empty my pockets into an old motor like that

meh... might be a classic but looks very dated. The shapes...meehh, the interior has 4 seats, just doesnt push my buttons. I'd rather drive a decent new car then empty my pockets into an old motor like that

Totally agree. Apart from the badge I could find something a lot more pleasing for 17 grand

Totally agree. Apart from the badge I could find something a lot more pleasing for 17 grand

aston DB7 ;)

aston DB7 ;)

Agree with you on this biscuit, the DB7 is a beautiful car and a very tidy can be had for late teens / early twenty's. The other car which floats my boat for the same sort of money is the SL55 AMG.

I know it might seem a bit boring and I know it's a bit of a heffer but for the money a 2002 - 04 car with around 60k miles can be had and its a lot of car for the money.

Just a shame the DB7 is more XJS underneath than anything else.

There are a lot of cars I'd rather have than a Mondial.

i love the XJ's but they rot out horribly and are not easy to maintain. they make my car look like a veritable bargain when it comes to maintanence :lol:

i don't mind the old DB7 backside

Aston-Martin-DB7-Vantage-2.jpg

i'm sure there must be some light upgrades for it, but yes for the money i'd have the latest shape XK wouldn't mind upgrading to the new shape at some point.

some great bargins to be had with them

I'd have the DB7 over the 06 XK any day of the week. If you just click the link marzman put up and take a quick look at the car, it looks a little too much like the 3rd? generation Hyundai Coupe. Especially the lights.

But yes, the rear of the DB is a little dated, but for £20 they're a steal!