ferrari 360

dont be a sheep

do what YOU want

personally though - i would rather spend the money on my 350z and focus on making that quicker than a ferrari!

This :)

:lol:

jelly tots are nicer than jelly babies. if you to many of the jelly babies make you feel sick where as jelly tots you can go on for ever :lol:

good point!! but I do like the powdered sugar on the jelly babies over the grains on tots!! decisions decisions lol

ps. you cannnnnot beat tooty fruitys!!

jelly tots are nicer than jelly babies. if you to many of the jelly babies make you feel sick where as jelly tots you can go on for ever :lol:

good point!! but I do like the powdered sugar on the jelly babies over the grains on tots!! decisions decisions lol

Tooty frutties FTMFW :snack:

I don't like Jelly Babies :yuck:

Tooty frutties FTMFW :snack:

I don't like Jelly Babies :yuck:

I like T2OOTYS Fruitys

... SO I BOUGHT THE NUMBERPLATE :teeth:

IMG_0203.jpg

the MR2 replicas are pretty good on a visual basis exterior wise. so much so that a footballer bought one by accident a while back for a lot of money :lol:

would i have one...no

would i own a replica ....yes

but i'd build my own and it would probably be something like a GT40

In all honesty i wouldnt. Someone i used to know done same but with lambo shell. it was constantly having problems and things leaking etc. he never tracked it or went to shows and never raced because its obviously not a supercar. he threw alot of money into something he admitted was fun to do for project but embarrassing and worthless.

save a little more and get a supercharger :p