Any gamers out there?

Geekboy78

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plummer rise of nightmares is soo much better and i do like the kinect adventures :lol: . Skyrim i loved, in the process of finishing off mass effect 3 which with the kinect for the voice stuff is uber brilliant and also got tiger woods golf for the kinect as well. Dance central just makes me look daft think maybe im a bit old :lol:

Lucky as the mrs works shifts get quite a bit of game time here and there.

Will370z what's your battlelog user? Need somebody to play on BF3 PC with me coz I have nobody :cry:

Its warpedstorm, im pretty rubish at it though, seem to spend a lot of time respawning but oh boy, a big monitor and surround sound and the game makes you feel like you are in a warzone.

If anyone wants to play forza feel free to add me, xbox tag name is also warpedstorm :)

Will370z what's your battlelog user? Need somebody to play on BF3 PC with me coz I have nobody :cry:

Its warpedstorm, im pretty rubish at it though, seem to spend a lot of time respawning but oh boy, a big monitor and surround sound and the game makes you feel like you are in a warzone.

If anyone wants to play forza feel free to add me, xbox tag name is also warpedstorm :)

I'll add you on both once i'm home.

xbox tag = ICNF Jordmondo

BF3 PC = Jordmondo

So my 7 year wait :scare: ... is very nearly over :yahoo:

If I am not on line as much after the middle of this month... this is why B)

:band:

Edit:just watched the video and it doesnt do the game justice :console:

Did you play the free beta weekend a couple of weeks back? It was awesome B)

Play BF3 on pc mainly and GT5 on PS3.

Thought I'd make a post as I do have Xbox and PC, mostly on PC though. Haven't been on Xbox for a while.

BF3 - -AbFab-Kellogs

Xfire - bkjmr

Xbox - Iboughtmyaccnt - haven't been online for ages though apart from dirt3 on gfwl

Im a massive gamer, this may come under the sounding sad category but I used to be sponsored by infused to play Halo 3 at LAN tournaments my team was ranked 4th in Europe at my last attended event, I had been playing games competitively since late Halo 2 days, all the way through Halo 3 and gave up when Bungie made Halo Reach awful. I just seem to integrate with first person shooters quite well.

These days I dont take things as serious, have got a PS3 which I rarely use due to all it ever wanting to do is update, but would be on MGS4 or GT5, possibly some little big planet 2 also :p I do love it when I have the time to set up my steering wheel and get the racing games on.

Game on PC too, if I am I will be playing Starcraft 2 (which is amazing if you like RTS games) also on Steam for various other titles, looking forward to Diablo III also just need to wait till June to play it (I know it will consume my life and just don't have the time currently).

My main platform is xbox 360 and at the moment I'm mainly playing COD MW3 with mates, getting in on some clan ops and stuff. I have somehow spent far too much time on that game since it came out and am nearly 15th prestige after doing a stat reset at 10th the first time round... :blush:

Tags are:

PS3: Anko Dokuja

Xbox: Fluro Freebird

PC: various names for steam and battle.net (pm if you want any :) )

Nerd signing out lol

I still call myself a gamer, but i just cant get into games nowadays. The last game i really got into was F1 2011 which was awesome, but i end up playing them for 2 weeks and then not touching my xbox for 3 months. It drives me mad though as i love gaming, i just dont have the stamina anymore!

That said, my memories of gaming are more important to me... the SNES was my golden era (i guess you could call this retro now?)... so much so that i stayed up till 3am this weekend just gone playing on my homemade arcade machine...! A bit of F-Zero, Donkey Kong Country, DOOM, and then finished off on Mario Kart 64. :cloud9:

267341_10150251592526086_520726085_8108341_7750081_n.jpg

seems it is like a gamers paradise in here....

bf3 is the best game i have played in a long time. with a decent team, people on their mics and some teamwork going on, there is nothing else better.

i love rush on damavand peak and bring a hummer all the way from the back, driving it off the helipad, jumping out, pulling my chute late and flying straight into the objective shooting people from above... never really works, but i feel like jason bourne and james bonds love child...

no doubt that playing games is good for your driving skills... check this kid out... from wales, wins a GT5 competition based on gaming laptimes - boom - he's racing in a pro-team for endurance races in.... 370Z GT4 race car :-)

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2012/01/16/gt5-ps3-gamers-place-third-in-class-at-dubai-24h/

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonline/cardiff-news/2012/01/16/video-game-fan-jann-mardenborough-has-time-of-his-life-in-real-race-91466-30129241/

I still call myself a gamer, but i just cant get into games nowadays. The last game i really got into was F1 2011 which was awesome, but i end up playing them for 2 weeks and then not touching my xbox for 3 months. It drives me mad though as i love gaming, i just dont have the stamina anymore!

That said, my memories of gaming are more important to me... the SNES was my golden era (i guess you could call this retro now?)... so much so that i stayed up till 3am this weekend just gone playing on my homemade arcade machine...! A bit of F-Zero, Donkey Kong Country, DOOM, and then finished off on Mario Kart 64. :cloud9:

267341_10150251592526086_520726085_8108341_7750081_n.jpg

that's quality.... i was an awesome sfII turbo player.. still remember the snes cheat for 10 stars... down, r, up, l, y,b for ten stars on the 2nd controller.........HADOKEN!

know what you mean about games.... i do not play them with the same dedication as i used to which means i play games differently. i want action, get in, have fun, get out... can't do storylines etc too much anymore.

i get annoyed when i come back to an adventure game after a few weeks and i have no idea which village i have to go to, and which villager i need to pass the magic rabbit foot to....

give me guns, cars, football or small arcade games all the way now.

anything by pixeljunk on the psn.

just seen the trailer for COD black ops II, looks shite

+1 on the Medal of Honour in Oct

+1 For black Ops II being shite, what's with all the future crap? Got sent it in email today and turned it off after about 30 seconds :thumbdown:. Shame coz I really liked the first one!

Saying that I thought MW3 was gonna be rubbish but turned out very decent so who knows...I'll probs get it anyway :lol:

xbox, live on it when at home, forza4 blackops WrinkleyNinja46 send me a friend request and i will play with ya, if i was a blonde leggy 20 odd year old guess i would have loads on there now... but im not thank god a good time waster and get on the mic and have a chat whilst playing, and a can of lager good stuff shane1964 :):)

dont get on that often but xbox360 is what i use, and username is RampantErsePoke :D

battlefield3 is what id play the most, or fifa12, occasionally forza4. infact, who am i kidding, i love gaming!! :yahoo: football manager on the pc, even minecraft has been known to chew up hours of my time lol!

Loving Forza 4. Is anyone level 150 yet..? I'm level 76.

I own six Zed's of various stages of tune...

Of course I have one resembling my real life Zed as closely as possible... adding the mods I have (cone filter air intake, freer flowing cats and exhaust) improves the performance more than real life...

My wife thinks I'm mad for driving the car so much in the game when I have a real one in the drive. Fair cop! :D

Edit:just watched the video and it doesnt do the game justice :console:

Did you play the free beta weekend a couple of weeks back? It was awesome B)

Play BF3 on pc mainly and GT5 on PS3.

I have been avoiding the demo's and beta's on purpose.... just to wait for the full game :yahoo:

Loving Forza 4. Is anyone level 150 yet..? I'm level 76.

I own six Zed's of various stages of tune...

Of course I have one resembling my real life Zed as closely as possible... adding the mods I have (cone filter air intake, freer flowing cats and exhaust) improves the performance more than real life...

My wife thinks I'm mad for driving the car so much in the game when I have a real one in the drive. Fair cop! :D

lol

i so similar things in GT5 on my ps3... always wanted a lancia delta integrale and will take anyone on in my beast! :-)

as for more gaming news, if any of you love a bit of retro gaming and have apple products, you could do worse than hook yourself up with some free wolfenstein 3D action... i remember playing the original and thinking games would never get any better than that!

http://www.gamesradar.com/wolfenstein-3d-free-ios/