Help with decision of exhaust

350lass

Hi everyone iv recently bought a 350z in 55 plate and iv already got the itch to change the exhaust. I'm after an exhaust that's throaty and more grumbly than a high pitched noise, I don't want to be deafened by it if I went for a run on the motorway though. Anyone got any suggestions?

Thank you for all the replies guys much appreciated. How much do all these exhaust cost roughly? I dunno about budget at the open minded

Your looking at around 400-420 fitted

Just a polite nudge.....all of this information is available at least 100 times over if you use the search.

Just to put the frustration in perspective this is at least the 3rd time this exact question has been asked in the last 7-10 days :thumbs:

Thank you for all the replies guys much appreciated. How much do all these exhaust cost roughly? I dunno about budget at the open minded

Hi,

Hope your well.

I can currently supply the Invidia Gemini Cat Back exhaust system for £840.00 delivered. Check out the group but in my sub forum for sound clips and pics.

I can also supply the Nismo Cat Back exhaust system for £1280.00 delivered. Check out the Group but for pics etc. :thumbs:

The prices in the group buy are cheaper but this is only if 5 orders are made for these. The prices above are my new individual prices.

If I can help further please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Steve :)

Hey

Even though I'm relatively a newbie (4weeks Z ownership) I can tell you about my exhaust experience....

I love the sound of my system, but bought the car with it fitted and never bothered asking anything about it. The only think I didn't like was the size of tips - they're far too big for my liking and really early on I posted some pics and asked for advise of getting them changed back to stock.

Nissan don't sell just the stock tips, so last weekend I went to a bespoke exhaust place and asked them to fit something that would look like the original.

On getting the car of it's wheels I decided to ask them what make was the pipe fitted? A Full Nismo system. I smiled.

Anyway - this weekend the tips will be changed to 3" rolled stainless jobs, but the rest of the Nismo will stay, and I do love the sound of it, so I vouch for the Nismo...

Hey

Even though I'm relatively a newbie (4weeks Z ownership) I can tell you about my exhaust experience....

I love the sound of my system, but bought the car with it fitted and never bothered asking anything about it. The only think I didn't like was the size of tips - they're far too big for my liking and really early on I posted some pics and asked for advise of getting them changed back to stock.

Nissan don't sell just the stock tips, so last weekend I went to a bespoke exhaust place and asked them to fit something that would look like the original.

On getting the car of it's wheels I decided to ask them what make was the pipe fitted? A Full Nismo system. I smiled.

Anyway - this weekend the tips will be changed to 3" rolled stainless jobs, but the rest of the Nismo will stay, and I do love the sound of it, so I vouch for the Nismo...

Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sell it and buy something else. You will massively change the sound of it :thumbdown: Honestly you'll sell it for great money

Hey

Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sell it and buy something else. You will massively change the sound of it :thumbdown: Honestly you'll sell it for great money

Please tell me he's not butchering a nismo system!!! :headhurt:

Hey

:doh::bang:

Hey

:doh::bang:

Seriously guys - it's just the tips.

I drove away from the exhaust place last weekend, having booked the car in for this Saturday and the thought of loosing that noise occurred to me, so I phoned them back to confirm changing the tips would not affect it. They confirmed that it would do, but so mildly that I wouldn't notice...

I just love the look of the stock tips - they're subtle and still look purposeful. By the looks of my pipes, it looks like the previous owner already changed the Nismo tips for the ones I've got on there.

Take a look at the pictures on my previous post titled Exhaust Tips - they've been welded onto the Nismo system.

It'll be an improvement - I'll let you all know after it's done - it's booked in for first thing Saturday morning.

Hey

:scare: Second hand nismo systems can sell for £600+ depending on condition and age.

Hey

Check the outside of the tail pipes already on. I can see some sort of markings but can't make out what it is. If it is NIsmo don't change them. If you want something different looking, i'll give you £500 for your system and you can get a custom one built and fitted for about £300!

+1 I thought that when we pulled out of Winnall :thumbs:

Good to meet you today, hope you get the idling sorted.

After hearing humpys cobra today id be tempted to try one of those. It did sound and look very nice.

+1 I thought that when we pulled out of Winnall :thumbs:

Good to meet you today, hope you get the idling sorted.

After hearing humpys cobra today id be tempted to try one of those. It did sound and look very nice.

Cheers guys, nice to hear those comments :thumbs: Have to say the Cobra has surpassed my expectitions and sounds lovely jubbly with the ole pop charger.