350 bhp Audi TT mmmmm :)

All those mods but no engine internals, I had one of these about 7years ago, done a few power mods & a revo re-map, 282hp & within 1k busted a con-rod & ended up having to re-build, with custom pistons & bored out block.

Do the math, 1.8 - 350bhp

ticking_bomb_smiley_face_postcard-p239584207552576091z8iat_400.jpg

350 bhp from a 1.8 is fine if done right!

My last bike had about 120 bhp from 600cc and it was NA. Road bikes (with sensible service intervals) can have 200bhp per litre now and remain reliable. They are done properly though! :lol::lol:

Those 225/210bhp 1.8 engines will take an absolute max of about 300ft/lb's through the rods before they start to go bendy. I used to have a leon cupra r and quite a few people bent/snapped rods on the standard or hybrid turbos running 300ish+ft/lb.

looks like $hit

nice power output

personally if i was looking at getting a TT id go for the TT 240 Quattro sport with the recaros pole position seats as standard!!

each to there own and hope he/she sells it and is happy with the price

If it goes anything like the TTRS I had some fun with the other week, this will stand no chance against a 313 350z.

I agree, looks terrible. Maybe if it was in grey rather than red it would look better. I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole.

It would absolutely poo all over a 350z :lol:

I had a TT mapped to about 260BHP and it was as quick as my zed.

All those mods but no engine internals, I had one of these about 7years ago, done a few power mods & a revo re-map, 282hp & within 1k busted a con-rod & ended up having to re-build, with custom pistons & bored out block.

Do the math, 1.8 - 350bhp

ticking_bomb_smiley_face_postcard-p239584207552576091z8iat_400.jpg

I think you must have either had bad luck or something wrong with your setup.

a lot of people run over 300BHP on the standard internals of the 20VT engine. 350BHP is maybe pushing it a bit but it has been done reliably by quite a few people on uk-mkivs.

Also in my experience with REVO liscenced companies their dynos are normally VERY optamistic.

• 7 years later...