im planning a few mods....

m-zed89

Hi all,

I have just sent off for a credit card and am planning on geting some of visual modifications done by RT Performance. (engine mods can wait)

Im 22 and had my 04 blade zed for about 6 months and love it!!! :teeth:

So far I have a jwt popcharger, custom built magnaflow exhaust (which gets me alot of unwanted attention lol :doh: ), touchscreen headunit and subs etc. I have also jdm led tail lights, stubby aerial....

I have a few bits to go on to the car.. carbon trenz pro style v1 spoiler, carbon fiber eyelids, black side markers, black z badge.

I am planning to get the whole centre of the car wrapped in carbon fiber -

*bonnet

*roof

*A & B pilars

*boot hatch

*front bumper apron

*side mirrors

My rays and door handles will be painted black and calipers possibly bright green (am planning on getting green interior led's and also one in the grill) and green wheel nuts.

Am considering black tints, wheel spacers (20, 25mm), tein lowering springs.

After much searching i have found the bumper that I like. In my opinion most bumpers look, in some respect, fairly stock and i want to stand out.

I have found a 'GTR' style bumper for EP Racing.

Has anyone had any experiance with fitting any of their body kits. I dont want to purchase and have loads of fitment problems.

I was always into fast and furious films and need for speed games. My dad has owned over 170 cars and customised a plymouth fury into an 80's style american police car (was sold to thorpe park years ago). Then bought an orthentic police car, and whacked a 10k engine and nos into it!!! mpg was like 6 lol

So basically I have my own taste and am interested in peoples opinions on my near future mods.

Any views on this or additional ideas welcome :thumbs:

Cheers

Great ideas I'm liking the green led's in the car and on - should look sweet with the GTR bumper too :thumbs:

Why not get a loan rather than a credit card, you'll be able to borrow more at a more reasonable interest rate. Credit cards are really geared for emergency spending with their high interest rate.

Good luck with your project.

I feel like a good Samaritan today :teeth:

cheers for the feedback. credit card is the way for me. it limits the amount of debt i will be getting into.

I have decided that i now want a veilside front bumper and seibon carbon fiber bonnet.

i got my inspiration from the pic below. this car looks awesome!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065842/2005-nissan-350z

Which seibon carbon fiber bonnet is the most popular?

I'm surprised you chose against the GTR bumper. You'd probably the first person to get one.

Nice to be different I say.

I had a friend of mine who went to spec savers the other day. Should have seen the woman he had on his arm. Lets just say he ditched her after getting new specs.

I'm surprised you chose against the GTR bumper. You'd probably the first person to get one.

I had a friend of mine who went to spec savers the other day. Should have seen the woman he had on his arm. Lets just say he ditched her after getting new specs.

matt bowey had for for a short while, but he's just changed again recently

matt bowey had for for a short while, but he's just changed again recently

Which one bumper or ugly moot?