Wish me luck.....:-)

Zugara

Good luck then :thumbs: Glad to see someone sensible and a little bit less impulsive than your good self is accompanying you :thumbs::);) Hope it's as good as it looks mate :yahoo:

Edit, and there'll be no more talk of SLK's after this? Promise? :D

Good luck then :thumbs: Glad to see someone sensible and a little bit less impulsive than your good self is accompanying you :thumbs::);) Hope it's as good as it looks mate :yahoo:

Edit, and there'll be no more talk of SLK's after this? Promise? :D

I can give a casts iron guarantee that there will NEVER be another SLK talk ever ever again. :notworthy:

Me? Impulsive? Never :innocent:

Bet it feels like Christmas eve.

Enjoy mate its going to be a great summer. Rosie is looking forward to meeting her new play mate.

Thanks Will :thumbs: looking forward too it, when Rosie is better of course. :thumbs:

Feel a tad low ATM, not looking forward too handing over the bank details..... :lol:

Man up!!! :thumbs:

Enjoy mate its going to be a great summer. Rosie is looking forward to meeting her new play mate.

Thanks Will :thumbs: looking forward too it, when Rosie is better of course. :thumbs:

Feel a tad low ATM, not looking forward too handing over the bank details..... :lol:

YES SIR :blink:

Wasso ermmmmm, no! :lol:

Well done, you can't take it with you, all you need to do now is reclaim the garage :teeth:

YES SIR :blink:

Wasso ermmmmm, no! :lol:

:lol::lol:

on a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you? (about tomorrow) :lol:

Graham, I stand more chance of 3 in a bed over getting the garage back :blackeye:

I am soooooo :yawn: , I can't even say, Lisa said I should be bouncing off the walls :bounce:

All I can think of is going too bed :yawn:

So, I am supposed to say 11, but right now, 0. :scare: Things will be better in the morning :thumbs:

My eyes are so fricking heavy.... :blink:

Subliminally I am excited, but my brain forgot to tell my face. :bangin:

However, I know I will have a sleepless night thinking about it. :thumbs:

So many smileys in one post, now I'm worn out :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

on a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you? (about tomorrow) :lol:

Graham, I stand more chance of 3 in a bed over getting the garage back :blackeye:

I am soooooo :yawn: , I can't even say, Lisa said I should be bouncing off the walls :bounce:

All I can think of is going too bed :yawn:

So, I am supposed to say 11, but right now, 0. :scare: Things will be better in the morning :thumbs:

My eyes are so fricking heavy.... :blink:

Subliminally I am excited, but my brain forgot to tell my face. :bangin:

However, I know I will have a sleepless night thinking about it. :thumbs: