Looking for Shell V-Power Petrol in S London area

The Bounty Bar Kid

Dear Sir/ Madam

Thank you for your email.

We understand the challenges and uncertainty you are facing at the moment, created by the increased publicity around the potential for strike action following the announcement by Unite.

In order to meet customer demand during this challenging period, we have taken the temporary step of prioritising deliveries of maingrade fuels from 30th March.

Once again, thank your for contacting Shell UK. Please do not hesitate to email us back for any other concerns.

Kind regards

Mark Lee

Shell Customer Service Centre

Rowlandsway House

Wythenshawe

M22 5SB

if you stop being a V Power snob there are a few options... i filled up the bike with Esso Supreme with no probs and no sign of a shortage at the Hayling Down service station just outside Purley on the A235 by Capella Court (funny building in the middle of the road) yesterday.. big plus is that they are generally one of the cheapest around too

Shell V-Power is still as rare as rocking horse sh..

WTF???

You are right - it does seem V-power supply in our part of the world has dried up - was out yesterday and checked at the 3 Shell stations I saw - all had the yellow "out of use" labels on the V-power pumps. So Tesco got my business with plentiful supplies of Momentum :shrug:

God, that means I'm supporting Jason Plato in the BTCC :lol:

My bro suggested another reason why there may be a shortage of V-Power.

Remember back when Morrisons had an issue with their fuel and it caused some damage to customers cars?

Perhaps Shell have made a faulty batch of V-Power and thus are currently making more to replace the stock that would have been delivered to the petrol stations....

Remember back when Morrisons had an issue with their fuel and it caused some damage to customers cars?

Perhaps Shell have made a faulty batch of V-Power and thus are currently making more to replace the stock that would have been delivered to the petrol stations....

My guess is they have prioritising diesel then unleaded and then bugger those who need the high octane :shrug:

My guess is they have prioritising diesel then unleaded and then bugger those who need the high octane :shrug:

A gamble that has led many £'s going Tescos way....oh well Shell, maybe next time :lol:

Oh and I might add that at my local Tesco, Momentum was priced at 1.43, thought I was misreading, but it was true....