A massive thank you to.......

Zugara

Cholula. :yahoo:

Cholula and partner went and had a look at a 370z in Edingburgh today on my behalf.

Took some interesting photos to say the least of the car and has saved me hours and hours of driving.

You are a star.....Thankyou both for taking the time to have a look for me, emailing the pictures and talking with me on the phone...... :yahoo:

Thanks again..... :thumbs:

No probs. Had a nice day out. Other half saw a lovely Renault Sport Clio 197 in white with red brembo calipers - was tasty. Had a coffee in Portobello, lunch at the Sun Inn in Dalkeith (highly recommend), then went to Dobbie's Garden Centre - nearly bought an azalea. We are so rock and roll!!! :band:

Nice one, Louise, hope the MOT went well last week...:)

Ha ha ha. Garage forgot to put car through MOT. :doh: But wasn't picking it up until the following morning, so they got it done in time. No probs, except advisory on corroded brake lines. I did think about braided hose lines, but then didn't get them. Oh well, guess whats next on the shopping list. Although where in the shopping list that fits? I've still not had the rays refurbed yet, and the nose needs a respray!!!

Nice one, Louise, hope the MOT went well last week...:)

Ha ha ha. Garage forgot to put car through MOT. :doh: But wasn't picking it up until the following morning, so they got it done in time. No probs, except advisory on corroded brake lines. I did think about braided hose lines, but then didn't get them. Oh well, guess whats next on the shopping list. Although where in the shopping list that fits? I've still not had the rays refurbed yet, and the nose needs a respray!!!

Drop me a PM if I can help, they'll go well with your new brake discs... :)

After seeing the pictured and chewing the cud.... Paul run for the hills mate... or the Isle of wight.. as long as its in the opposite direction :thumbs:

Well done Cholula on doing the reckie B) ... thats what this forum is all about :thumbs:

That sounds ominous

After seeing the pictured and chewing the cud.... Paul run for the hills mate... or the Isle of wight.. as long as its in the opposite direction :thumbs:

Well done Cholula on doing the reckie B) ... thats what this forum is all about :thumbs:

Well too top it off folks......

Louise sent me some detailed pictures of the car, which I have asked the garage for, and never got them!

The pictures taken show a recently rewelded tail pipe section, scratches on the rear bumper, a very rusty exhaust system, stone chips on the bonnet and a deep chunk out of the front bumper.

some scratching to one alloy.

Plus Louise noticed that there was NO service stamps in the book.....

Walk away me thinks :shrug:

No question :thumbs:

Well too top it off folks......

Louise sent me some detailed pictures of the car, which I have asked the garage for, and never got them!

The pictures taken show a recently rewelded tail pipe section, scratches on the rear bumper, a very rusty exhaust system, stone chips on the bonnet and a deep chunk out of the front bumper.

some scratching to one alloy.

Plus Louise noticed that there was NO service stamps in the book.....

Walk away me thinks :shrug:

It was a boring grey anyway..... Hold out for a better colour :thumbs:

Well no one likes the Blue,

Yellow only in coupes

Not sure about Black Rose,Sorry Will :thumbs:

White are like hens teeth iin a roadster

Black gets too dirty

I dont like red cars..

What colour do you suggest?

It was a boring grey anyway..... Hold out for a better colour :thumbs:

Well no one likes the Blue,

Yellow only in coupes